“Best sandwiches ever!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had been told I must visit and I was not disappointed! My friend and I shared halves of a Bang Bang Shrimp Po Boy and a Turkey Avocado sandwich. Another friend had the chicken Ceasar salad, and another the Kobe hamburger. Everything was delicious, and we split a slice of wedding cake for desert!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The food was so good, fresh and really good breads and cakes, I'm from NY and when traveling sometimes really good bread is hard to find and they nailed it. There will be a line but it is worth the wait.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

French Pantry is a great place to eat and it is no wonder that the lines are so long to get serviced. The BEST Bruschetta ever!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Best sandwiches, soups and desserts ever. The only downside is the line is out the door everyday, but it moves quickly. Don't miss it! Enjoy!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

My husband and I arrived right at opening time and waited outside in the rain (with our umbrella) for about 10 minutes before we could enter shelter and wait to order. Outside there is a lunch menu on the wall but without prices. Inside we could see a counter where you order your food, tables, and a stand with bread and baked items without any prices. When you finally order there are still no prices at the counter so you only know once you asked for each item's price or wait for it to show on the screen while ordering. This was very strange for me. I guess if you need to ask the price you can't afford it? We finally just ordered a plain croissant and a chocolate croissant and it came to $7.49. I did ask the price of a lunch item but the cashier wasn't sure of the price, just took a guess. We were assigned to a table with 3 other customers. The chocolate croissant was brought out room temperature and the plain one was not brought, so my husband had to go and ask about it. The employee finally brought it and it had been warmed a bit. Neither croissant was flakey, just doughy. Well, we tried and didn't like it, and now have no reason to return to this "top-rated" Trip Advisor restaurant in Jacksonville.

2  Thank GenelleS