“Outstanding stay”

Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows
Ranked #35 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I traveled into Jacksonville for business and stayed at this location for 5 weeks. Upon my arrival everyone was friendly and courteous. Being away for home and living in a hotel for a long period is lonely. Though, Barry and his team, made me feel at home every time I came down for breakfast, returned from my day, or needed a favor. There were times I would travel back to my home state and they would hold my luggage, so that I would not incur the baggage fees. The breakfast waitress was always so pleasant and positive, along with the maid staff as well. Several times Barry would scan, email, or fax important work information for me. He and his staff really went out of their way to accomadate my needs and made me feel very comfortable. Barry and I even had conversations about our kids, family, and where we grew up. If I return to Jacksonville I would not stay anywhere else, but at this location.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
HI_9A_GM, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

Thank you for your kind review after your Five Week stay with us. That length of stay makes you one of the family, I beleive. Barry did such a good job that now he is the Manager of one of our other properties here in the area. When you do return to Jacksonville at some time down the road, we look forward to being of service again and to making any stay with us just as memorable. Warmest regards.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Newer hotel in apt. construction area/needs sign at Nurseryfields indicating turn-staff was pleasant/ rm large,clean, modern decor-ask for rm away fr hgwy-then traffic noise non-existent-variety of restaurants within a few miles.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for rm away from hgwy
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo

Thank you for your input relative to your recent stay with us here in Jacksonville. We are working with the city to not only improve signage at Nurseryfields Road, but to add a traffic light as well. Safer for not only our guests and staff, but others in the area also. You can request an Odd numbered room your next visit to be away from the highway traffic noise. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

We stayed here for a week while going to the Mayo Clinic. The staff were friendly, especially Scott at the bar, and Christine the breakfast lady. The manager of this Holiday Inn went out of his way to make sure our stay was a pleasant one. I recommend this hotel highly to everyone especially those that have to go to the Mayo Clinic(discount offered). It was close to many restaurants, shopping, and Mayo Clinic. The hotel looked new inside, and the bed was perfect. We plan to use this hotel again the next time we are in Jacksonville.
Our experience was the total opposite of the bad review that someone wrote. Our stay was perfect! They were even thoughtful enough to leave a little tea assortment in our room when they noticed I didn't drink coffee. This hotel was the best I have ever stayed at. A++

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Beckys29

Thank you for your kind comments after your week long stay with us and visit to Mayo Clinic at the end of last month. Hopefully both visits were equally positive. We look forward to a repeat stay with us and to being of service any time you are in the Jacksonville area. Warm regards.

Reviewed 16 February 2012

Loved this hotel and everyone was friendly. I agree with others, ask for room as far away from interstate as possible.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Tara D

We appreciate you taking the time to offer your comments following your Two Week stay with us last month. They will be passed along to our managers and staff as well. We are delighted your visit was so pleasant and look forward to having you with us again in the not too distant futre. Kindest regards.

Reviewed 11 February 2012

Enjoyed a 2 week stay here. Room was clean. Staff was nice. Good food. Brand new hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Mstouffer
HI_9A_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2012

The title of your review is to the point and what we strive for every day. So glad to know you enjoyed yourself and found the location to be a great one. Hope you will return soon.

Norman LeBert - General Manager