“Beautiful, quiet room, great bed, impressive management.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295

Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295
Ranked #72 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Rochester, New York
“Beautiful, quiet room, great bed, impressive management.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

Loved this place. Called us in early evening to ask if needed anything. Gave us prepared written directions to 3 closest recommended restaurants. Beautiful bathroom. Good breakfast. Sidewalks all around so could walk and run for morning exercise. Felt perfectly safe walking outside. Could see at check in that management was responsive to previous trip advisor minor concerns. Good AAA discount. Extremely good value.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Treehugger14625
billfl793, General Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this review, 3 March 2012
Hello Tree Huggar...and thank you for your positive review. I'll certainly make sure your comments are shared with the staff. Happy travels....Bill & Staff
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2012

Hotel staff always helpful and always nice. Would stay here again and again if in the area.

Room Tip: our room was near the elevator but didn't really hear the noise from the elevator.
1 Thank oceanwinds
billfl793, General Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this review, 9 February 2012
Good day oceanwinds...Thank you for your feedback and please do come by and see us again when in the area.

My Best,

Perry, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

In my 28 yrs active duty and 8 years teaching AFJROTC I have never had the pleasure of staying in such a well managed, well ran, clean, efficient, friendly, with professional and genuine hospitality in all my travels. If you are ever in the Jax area and need a place to stay for you, your family, or business org -- staying here is must! The breakfast featured the normal cereals, rolls, bagels, etc but their buffet included real scrambled eggs. I had 4 adults and 31 high school kids traveling with me and every one agreed with me it was the best place we/they had stayed. The staff could not have been more organized or helpful. Check in for that many people took less than 5 minutes. They put us all on the same floor which meant chaperoning was a snap. I left my cell phone recharger in the room. The next mailing day it was in the mail along with a students who also forgot his. If I sound over enthusiastic about this Comfort Inn I don't mean to be. I want to sound as the write up suggest -- overwhelmed! The GM , Mr. Bill Flor, showed for breakfast to introduce himself and thank us for using his Comfort Inn. That too is a first!
Enough of my rambling.....STAY HERE! NUFF SAID!

Room Tip: They are all good!
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
billfl793, General Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this review, 18 January 2012
Thank you, colonel, for your extensive review. It was indeed our pleasure to be of service to your group of fine men and women who aspire to serve our country. We look forward to next year!

Langhorne, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2012

This was the perfect vacation topped off with excellent lodging in a spacious room, fantastic service and a great, hot breakfast each morning. The general manager and the hotel staff were always available and very helpful ~ all went that extra mile to ensure our stay was a pleasant one! Free internet service with the computer located in the lobby was a plus, since we do not have a laptop! Located close to downtown Jacksonville with a quick drive to the football stadium ~ we got to see two great games! If you are traveling to Jacksonville, this is the place to stay. Located right off of I-295, the trip to and from the airport was a breeze. When I return to Jacksonville, this will be my home away from home!!!!!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
billfl793, General Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this review, 26 January 2012
Thank you for your valuable feedback! I have shared your comments with all the staff and they are very pleased you took the time to recongize their efforts. Hope to see you again soon!

Anderson, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2012

This is a great value for the business traveller. An excellent location from which to access greater Jacksonville yet far enough from the downtown area to remain affordable and quiet. The rooms are newly furnished, clean and spacious. Great bed and shower. Staff is friendly and helpful. AND... there were real eggs for breakfast, not the yellow disc things. This will be my chosen hotel in Jacksonville from now on.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
billfl793, General Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this review, 16 January 2012
Thank you for your feedback. It was certainly our pleasure to be of service and well worth while getting up early to chase those chickens down for real eggs!