“Great overnight stay”

Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295
Ranked #76 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 15 September 2011

This hotel was great. the staff was extra friendly from beginning to end. It started with a phone call for directions. we were just passing through and i picked this hotel to stay 1 night and then continue on the our way to orlando. The bed was comfortable and breakfast was great. I could not have picked a better place to stay the night. The kids really enjoyed the covered pool.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank 2sweet4u
billfl793, General Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2011

Hello 2sweet4u...thank you for the kind words! I will make sure all the staff reads your post. Please come back when you are in the area!

My Best,
Bill Flor, GM

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 31 July 2011

Pleasant surprise. My husband and I spent one night here on the way to the Port of Miami. Hotel is easy to find, right off the Interstate. Desk clerk was very nice and helpful. Room is clean and spacious. Bathroom is large and very clean, newly updated. Wendy’s within walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
billfl793, Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2011

Good day Mrs Rock L...Glad you were pleasantly surprised and enjoyed the fine cusine de Wendys! Come see us again when you are in the area and if you need anyone to carry your bags on the next cruise, I am certainly available!!

Bill

Reviewed 30 July 2011

I stayed at this hotel on my way to and from Rollins College in Winter Park for a conference. I was traveling with a group of students and this hotel was wonderful. I was very happy with the cost of our suites. I'd never found a room that would sleep 6 people for such a low rate... that was perfect for our situation. The front desk staff was very helpful and nice. I wish I had their names, but every single person I ran into from the front desk, to the maid service, to the manager was welcoming and helpful. The breakfast was great. The hot entrees on the days I was there were eggs and sausage and then eggs and ham. The other choices were great. Waffle maker was yummy. Overall, I was very very happy with our stay. We will definitely be utilzing this hotel if we travel that way again and I definitely recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
billfl793, General Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2011

Hello Word Teach...Thank you for the extensive review! Glad to take care of you and the crew. Next time you are going to Rollins, check out the Cuban restaurant off Park by the campus. Best Cuban sandwiches...ever!!

Bill

Reviewed 20 July 2011

My Family Reunion was hosted at the Comfort Suites-Commonwealth Ave.-Jacksonville, FL. July 8-9, 2011. I must say first of all, dealing with the Hotel Manager, Mr. Bill Flohr was an absolute pleasure. You didn't feel like you were in a hotel setting, he made you feel like you were an old friend or family member that had come to visit . He was accomodating and he worked I believe just as hard as the staff. One morning he stood and made guests waffles while conversating with the people. And the front desk people were superb. One that my cousin and I spoke to on the 3-11 shift made us feel like we hadn't seen her in a long time and we old friends from way back. Everybody was so personable and they remembered your name. And were so accomodating! I would stay there on GP without having an event. But for those that are doing event planning, excellent place to be!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
billfl793, Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2011

I shared your comments with the staff and they were happy you took the time to post your views. We appreciate your family staying with us and please do come back anytime you are in the area!

Bill & Staff

Reviewed 20 July 2011

Stayed 4 nights during my family's reunion. Staff from front desk to management to housekeeping were personable, service oriented and hardworking. Highly recommend if ever in the area.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
billfl793, Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2011

Thank you for taking the time to relay your thoughts on our hotel. It sure was a busy weekend and we thoroughly enjoyed being of service to your family members. Please come and see us again!

Bill & Staff