All reviews front desk several restaurants within walking distance bay meadows room was clean complimentary breakfast convenient location waffles restaurants and shopping the breakfast area mayo clinic staff was friendly easy access stay there again great place to stay off the highway would highly recommend this hotel nice hotel
Reviewed 1 July 2018

This is a very typical Hampton Inn - which is a good thing. It is clean, the people are friendly, and the rooms are fine. Nothing special or boutique-type, of course, but a good, solid place to stay. Pool area is very pretty.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
JenniferDOS, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thank you for recognizing the cleanliness of our property. Our staff works very hard to make sure our guest rooms are fresh and ready for all of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Like the title, everything was great! The room was spectacular, nothing on the floors, bathroom cleaned, and comfy bed! Great location, most restaurants are in a drivable distance also good for the beach! The only thing that wasn’t so great (which is a big deal to my wife and I).. was the breakfast! We set an alarm for it and wasn’t appealed at all. The juice machine wasn’t working, low selection of hot foods, and it was crowded! We could’ve stayed in bed! Other than that, the stay was a good one!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
JenniferDOS, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall. Our hot items on the breakfast buffet do change daily. We strive to provide items that are appealing to everyone but I know that sometimes this is not the case. If there is a particular item you would like to see in the future please let me know as we are always looking to make improvements. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We have stayed at this hotel on several occasions,always receiving first rate service. Check in and check out are easy and courteous; the breakfast has a sufficient variety of food that pleases adults and children. We will always try to stay at this hotel whenever we visit Jacksonville.

Stayed: April 2018
JenniferDOS, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again soon!

Kindest Regards,

Director of Sales

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Convenient to Interstate 95. Typical older Hampton Inn. Checked in on line. Used digital key. Friendly staff. Got restaurant suggestions. Several chain and local restaurants nearby. Standard Hampton breakfast. Located in a quiet area.
Recommend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
JenniferDOS, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to utilize our newest benefit to check-in online and use a digital key! We hope to see you again soon.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 25 May 2018

The bed caused back aches and discomfort all morning. The HVAC system was too forceful and caused my wife sinus issues. The food was great in the morning. New firmer beds are needed that better support one's body for a restful sleep.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JenniferDOS, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. I am so sorry to hear about your disappointment with our mattresses. All of our King size mattresses have been replaced and we are anticipating replacing our Queens very soon. We thank you for your feedback and will certainly use it as a way to improve.