“Well....who doesn't LOVE a good biscuit!”

Maple Street Biscuit Company- San Marco
Ranked #6 of 2,231 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband and I had heard from his co-workers about Maple Street Biscuit and we just had to try it out. It is fun that they ask you a question at check out and then call you by your answer to pick up your prepared food. It was amusing to hear what others got for christmas this year too. :-) The food was fantastic and the portions were larger than I had imagined they would be. The only thing I saw on the menu that looked remotely figure-friendly was a jar of salad, but MAPLE and BISCUIT were right there in the name so...you knew what you were getting into. This was a fun, moderately priced eatery with outstanding comfort food. We will be back! (many times)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is a fun nice family restaurant. They offer inside and outside dining. They are close to many different stores, including a fabulous toy store. The food is good but is a little pricey for the amount that you get. We visited around Christmas time and instead of names for your order they asked for your favorite Christmas Song. That was all fine and good until a few of had chosen the same song. Things got a little confusing. So...if you go around Christmas time, think of a very unique Christmas song. ;)

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The first time I went, I liked what I got, not that impressed, but it was good. I was just expecting much more from a place that is always packed and the prices are a little high. The 2nd time I went, I got the hash brown cake, I did not like it, it was edible, but I like crispy hash browns, not mushy undercooked potatoes. The chai latte was good though. Also, they have a large menu, which is nice, but not many options for vegetarians, it would be nice to see more on a menu that large.

Bethany M, Guest Relations Manager at Maple Street Biscuit Company- San Marco, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

We're so sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your Maple Street experience. We would love to have you back on us and see if we are able to improve. Have you had our vegetarian Wildwood gravy yet? It is made with mushrooms and shallots instead of sausage. We always suggest this dish for those who eat vegetarian. Ask for Abby when you go and she can have you taken care of. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I decided to try this place out while staying in Jacksonville for a few nights and it was so good I made a second trip. The portions are huge and everything on the menu sounded amazing. When cashing out, they ask a cute, quirky question and your answer is what they call out when your food is ready (instead of your name). I would definitely eat here again if I’m ever in Jacksonville.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went this morning for breakfast and it was a wonderful atmosphere and beautiful biscuits! The food absolutely melts in your mouth! So so good!