“Awesome Boba Tea and More!”
Review of Aroma Corner

Aroma Corner
Ranked #17 of 56 Coffee & Tea in Jacksonville
Reviewed 21 April 2017

I've been to Aroma Corner for years and this is my favorite dessert and boba tea place in town for me. I've tried just about every dessert and every drink. They make their tea and boba fresh everyday. I love the chewy boba in their regular black tea. I've also tried a variety of hot drinks....ginger milk tea, rose milk tea, taro milk tea, cappuccino,... you name it. They have a pretty good selection of desserts. What I like is that they are not overly sweet or heavy. I've also tried many of their meals and snack dishes. The staff there is always friendly and the atmosphere laid back and relaxing. It's one of my favorite dessert go-to place in Jacksonville, if not my favorite.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

All food is made onsite by the owners. Boba tea and smoothies. While it is a coffee shop, they have so much more to offer!

Reviewed 30 July 2016

I love the frozen explosion here. It's a hodgepodge of ice cream, grass jelly, ice cream. It taste like the frozen desserts in Asia. The pastries are also asian level sweetness which means not super sweet. They also serve asian snacks which have been tasty as well, but nothing beats the frozen explosion. Beach Blvd shop has larger selection and seems cleaner.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

My teenage children love Aroma Corner. So many times, when we are out, I hear one say, "Mom, can we stop at the Aroma Corner Cafe"? The Bobba teas are the main attraction, but the treats, including the cream puffs and milk toast, are favorite snacks.
We get their 10 drink punch cards and fill them up several times a year.

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

This was my first visit here. It's in an unassuming strip mall but inside it's super cute with a wide variety of drinks and little desserts. I had the Taro Milk Tea with Boba and a walnut tart (Only get if you really like walnuts and raisins, which I do) and it was very good. The staff were knowledgeable and friendly, especially good for first timers.

Been to Aroma Corner? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK