“Asian pastry and snack/boba shop”
Review of Aroma Corner

Aroma Corner
Reviewed 30 July 2016

I love the frozen explosion here. It's a hodgepodge of ice cream, grass jelly, ice cream. It taste like the frozen desserts in Asia. The pastries are also asian level sweetness which means not super sweet. They also serve asian snacks which have been tasty as well, but nothing beats the frozen explosion. Beach Blvd shop has larger selection and seems cleaner.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

My teenage children love Aroma Corner. So many times, when we are out, I hear one say, "Mom, can we stop at the Aroma Corner Cafe"? The Bobba teas are the main attraction, but the treats, including the cream puffs and milk toast, are favorite snacks.
We get their 10 drink punch cards and fill them up several times a year.

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

This was my first visit here. It's in an unassuming strip mall but inside it's super cute with a wide variety of drinks and little desserts. I had the Taro Milk Tea with Boba and a walnut tart (Only get if you really like walnuts and raisins, which I do) and it was very good. The staff were knowledgeable and friendly, especially good for first timers.

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

We decided to try out this place for desserts. We ordered the frozen explosion, matcha green tea Asian smoothie with boba, taro Asian smoothie with boba and Oreo mousse. Loved the taro smoothie and Oreo mousse. The green tea didn't taste right to me. I was really hoping that the frozen explosion would be similar to halo halo. I was wrong. But all and all the staff was friendly, service was quick, and the restaurant was clean.

Reviewed 6 May 2015 via mobile

Whatever you choose it will be good! My favorites are the cold noodle salad, the wraps, and any of a number of drinks and smoothies.

Been to Aroma Corner? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK