“Yum to Boba Tea!”
Review of Aroma Corner

Aroma Corner
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I just stumbled upon this place when visiting some other stores in the shopping center. I was so shocked that it existed. It's tucked away and obstructed by a gas station. Can't even hardly see it from the road. I asked the girl "wow, when did you guys open, how long have you been here??" She says "6 yrs." I rest my case. They have a really wide selection of cold/hot teas, coffee, milk tea and smoothies. Boba is extra, which is kind of lame since that's the main draw of these drinks. They have a nice selection of desserts and food, but it was all about the boba this visit. My friend and I opted for boba smoothies. I got pineapple and she got mango. Really delicious and refreshing. The boba fit perfectly up the wide straw and weren't too chewy. It also had just the right amount that you didn't get tired of chewing it. Staff was really friendly and explained all the different drinks and flavors. They have sooooo many flavors, I can't wait to go back and try them.

2  Thank snowfaery5
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Aroma Corner

Reviewed 17 June 2013

You can't go wrong with the taro boba tea. I ordered the thick smoothie instead of the liquidy form of the drink. I love it thick. Even though this is usually he the only thing I order, I can tell there is a huge variety of desserts and other uniques Asian type of desserts! Friendly service and very clean!

Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

I have been coming to Aroma Corner for years and it never ceases to impress. There is always a new offering on the menu. Cold noodle salad, Asian style hot wraps, sandwiches, cakes, cheesecakes, mousses, and cookies. Wide variety of teas hot or cold, smoothies, and boba and tea jelly style Asian tea.

Customer service and atmosphere are always at 100%. Never disappointed for a delicious light meal and a unique drink at Aroma Corner.

3  Thank kellynrk
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I love Aroma Corner. The Taiwanese family is extremely helpful and knowledgeable on all the different kinds of teas and desserts. Their desserts are very mild, so if you like really rich foods, you won't like their light, fluffy, tasty desserts. I recommend their milktea with Boba and their Honeycomb cake. For a sweet treat when it's hot outside, try their shaved ice. It is superb! Very clean and friendly.

2  Thank bubbles154
Reviewed 17 April 2012

The Cappuccino was very good.
The Black Forest Cake was average.
The Tiramisu was just okay.
That cafe is very clean and well kept, very clean restrooms.

Been to Aroma Corner? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK