Hospitality Inn
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$ 137
TownePlace Suites
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 77
Orbitz.com
US$ 356
US$ 310
All reviewstoaster ovenbagelsfull size fridgethe entire propertyrooms are largeeach morningcoffee potfree breakfastthe breakfast areabed was comfortablekitchenettemotelmattressrates
Reviewed 8 April 2011

Family owned and operated. Very good alternative to mid-level chains. Not a fancy hotel -- but very well ran, the property is well kept and staff freindly. Not a destination - but good place to relax. The commmon porch off the main room is a nice touch and very funtional.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2011

The owner was very courteous and friendly.The rooms were clean and the atmoshere was relaxing and quiet.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 February 2011

I stayed at the Hospitality Inn last month for leisure in JACKSONVILLE, FL. I stayed for a few days and had to check into another hotel. The Hotel is very old and run down but when I saw the mold on my shower curtain I was concerned for my family's health. Needless to day, I had to leave the following day. I ended up staying at a hotel only 20 minutes from this one for the same price, and it was CLEAN!
If I pay $60/Night I Expect an establishment to be a clean one. My kids are asthmatic and couln't take one more night in the room with the mold spores in this unit. The pool was unclean so even if it was a sunny day, I would never let my children swim in it. Not really an ammentity in my opinion.
On a side note, my oldest son had red bumps all over his back for weeks that itched terribly. I'm no doctor, but they appear to be bites from bed bugs. Being in the Hospitality Industry myself, I've seen plenty of hotels that appeared clean that had bedbugs. Not only did the Hospitality Inn appear dirty, but it was dirty. The front desk clerk did nothing about my concerns. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a clean, safe environment for you and your family.

Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Mrbrown55
Reviewed 22 December 2010

My husband and I will always remember the compassion and support we received during our three month stay this summer at the Hospitality Inn. My husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer and we chose proton therapy in Jacksonville, which is thousands of miles from our home. I was unable to stay with him for the duration. The Hospitality Inn became his home away from home and Jane and Tom and the staff became his family. Thank you so much for the home cooked meals, care, and concern. We will forever feel indebted to you. May God continue to bless you all for not only providing lodging for those in need, but genuine compassion.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2010

The Buchholz Wrestling Team stays at the Hospitality Inn, owned by Jane & Tom Miller on 103rd St in Jacksonville, FL every time we go to a wrestling meet at a school in the area. They responded quickly to emails; gave us the best price and value for our hard earned money; provided a more than ample hot breakfast in a very nicely decorated hotel; grounds kept clean; and rooms nicely furnished and kept up-to-date as evidenced by the pillow top bed that was new to our room. They go out of their way to provide whatever we need. Our group needed breakfast bags for the wrestlers instead of eating at the hotel and they made us bags full of fruit, bagels and other goodies. They even wrote "Go Buchholz Bobcats" on the bags to wish our guys good luck. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2010