All reviewscracker barrelfront deskindoor pool and hot tubwinn dixiethe breakfast areamicrowave and fridgeyogurtroom was cleanoff the highwayhotel is greatplace to staystayed here for one nightsitting areaa great staythree nightswithin walking distancewould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

Stayed over while visiting friends& family in the area. The staff was excellent, friendly and customer centric. The room was comfortable and clean. It was also conveniently located near I-10 and I- 295.

There is also a Cracker Barrel nearby which serves breakfast and other great fixings.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Nessaman
Chervon S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2015

We are delighted to know that your stay with us was great. Customers like yourself make our jobs worth wild. We appreciate the comment and are looking forward to accommodating your travel needs in the future

Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

Modern clean Fairfield Inn. Good workout room. Not a bad location with some stores nearby. Staff was ok. Breakfast was ok but probably below Marriott standards in my opinion. Had to ask for plates. Nearly out of hot food at 8:00?

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank billfrompa2015
Chervon S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2015

Thank you for staying with us, we hope meet exceeded your expectations and provided you with a great place to stay.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

Here's a couple of surprises, one of the elevators smelled awful like someone had left spilled milk until it curdled. The bottom of the steam plates for the breakfast bar were coated with slime (see the picture I took), the toaster was broken only toasting on one side (pic), the a/c in the room was broken and spit out cool but humid air, my clothes were damp in the morning. The morning room service failed to leave new soap, shampoo or new coffee supplies but they sure took my tip that was left on the pillow. A very heavy front desk person in a chair was wheeling herself around belting out the song "I am beautiful in every way" while guests were trying to eat breakfast. Other that that, could not wait to leave this place.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank justvisiting_9
Chervon S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2015

Wrong location

Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

Wonderful stay and a courteous staff made my stay a great one. Thank you for the great service. I only wish the WiFi was better. It was not reliable or fast enough to use for video streaming in the room I stayed in.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank ALICE W
Chervon S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2015

One behalf of myself as the General Manager and the staff we are delighted to hear yhat your stay with us was well worth it, We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Jacksonville area. Feel free to contact us in the future so can accomodate your lodging needs again.

Vr.

Chervon Screen
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
Jacksonville West

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Stopped after long day on the road. Close to Cracker Barrell. Clean room. Decent breakfast in morning. Bananas were too green to eat. Also would be nice to have rasin brand as cereal choice. Good coffee.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sanpat4
Chervon S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2015

Dear Mr. Sanpat24
We do apologize the inconvenience that you encountered with your stay here with us, I want to truly apologize for this and want to let you know that as the General Manager I take your comment very serious. I would like to extend my hand out to you and let you know that if there is anything that I can do please feel free to contact me at 904.693.4400

Vr.