All reviews parking garage bearded pig close to downtown nice hotel per day the hotel staff breakfast buffet stay there again rooms were very clean pleasant stay easy access enjoyed my stay staff was friendly hgi lobby stadium concert
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Great hotel and staff! All staff was extremely friendly and responsive even with all rooms being sold out! This is a great place to stay when visiting Jacksonville. Within walking distance of the water taxis.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I only stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for one night, but I was very impressed. The hotel was very clean, and the staff was very kind. Their breakfast was satisfying, and had a lot of variety. The only thing I was unsure of was the firmness of our mattress. My husband loved it, and I ended up having a good night's rest, but I usually would care for one so firm.

I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Very friendly staff, always had a smile on their face and a kind word to say. Treated us like family. Hotel was very clean. Lounge was very comfortable with friendly staff that interacted with everyone whether they were seated in the lounge or walking by.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

This hotel worked very well for my business trip. There was a skyway station next to the hotel. This allowed me to get from my hotel to my conference quickly without having to deal with the busy Jacksonville traffic.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2017

We stayed at the Hilton on Game Day weekend. The staff is awesome. We had a minor issue (my fault) that was resolved promptly! Staff so accommodating. Ivy and Lily were our breakfast greeters. They were very delightful. Always had a smile and something nice to say.