All reviews parking garage bearded pig close to downtown nice hotel per day the hotel staff breakfast buffet stay there again rooms were very clean pleasant stay easy access enjoyed my stay staff was friendly hgi lobby stadium concert
Reviewed 30 October 2017

This hotel worked very well for my business trip. There was a skyway station next to the hotel. This allowed me to get from my hotel to my conference quickly without having to deal with the busy Jacksonville traffic.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We stayed at the Hilton on Game Day weekend. The staff is awesome. We had a minor issue (my fault) that was resolved promptly! Staff so accommodating. Ivy and Lily were our breakfast greeters. They were very delightful. Always had a smile and something nice to say.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2017

I stayed here for business on a weekend of a big football game and was concerned that it would be noisy and the staff overwhelmed, but I was wrong. The hotel is very nice, the rooms are spacious, clean and have every amenity and the staff is off the chart nice and helpful. As a female who travels alone, it was a

1  Thank 461sarahbethh
Reviewed 25 October 2017

First this hotel is NOT easy access from I-95. You have to get off and it's in an awkward place. The check in staff member was way beyond UNFRIENDLY. Argued with me about getting 2 breakfast coupons. As Honors members, we always get 2 coupons. The bed is HARD and not comfortable at all.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GardenInnJAXMgm, Area General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Downtown/Southbank, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

I am sorry that you had difficulties getting to our hotel due to the large construction in the whole downtown Jacksonville, it is frustrating but hope everything gets back to normal soon. Regarding the beds, we are about to have a great renovation, which includes new beds, we are excited about these upgrades coming in the next weeks. About the breakfast coupons, please feel free to contact me at the hotel, so I can understand better the confusion, breakfast for the Hilton Garden Inn Brand is not included unless it is selected as the special option only for Gold and Diamond members. I hope you come back to visit us and experience our renovated look.
Andres Noreña, Area Manager

Reviewed 20 October 2017

I will be staying at this iteration of the Hilton brand in the future. It was great value for the money. It was my first stay at this hotel and this type of hilton property. I typically stay at Hampton Inn's or Hiltons.