Stayed here with 2 12 year olds for 4 days. The King bedroom was separate from the living room and dining area. Comfortable mattress and tons of storage. There was a 32" flatscreen in the bedroom.
The dining area was large with 6 padded chairs. A mini-fridge and old style microwave were hidden in a cabinet. Both worked well.
The living area had a pullout couch, 32" flatscreen (Samsung) which we plugged a DVD player into. There was a desk, chair and lamp.
The breakfasts were cereal, muffins, juice, yogurt, bagels and make your own waffles. Plenty for us and lots of seating.
The bathroom was remodeled with new fixtures and countertop. Water pressure and temp of the shower were great. Plenty of towels, and the maid kept us stocked with fresh towels and shampoo daily. Coffee pot in the bathroom worked well.
My only complaint was the Wi-fi. It didn't reach our room which was in the middle of the hallway. I could connect at either end of the hall or in the lobby. NOT happy about that.
Nothing fancy, but the rooms were spacious, the breakfast was filling and it was very quiet at night. Too cold to try the pool. Found out later there is an exercise room and laundry. I'd stay again. Very friendly desk personnel and check in/out was a cinch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.The La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Mandarin - San Jose features free high-speed Internet access and more! This newly renovated hotel is conveniently located off I-295 in the suburbs of Mandarin, just minutes from the Jacksonville Navy Air Station. Do not miss area attractions like the Museum of Science & History. Enjoy a variety of nearby restaurants, including a few within walking distance, and shopping at Avenues and Orange Park Malls. In just a short drive, reach Jacksonville Beach and the beaches of St. Augustine. The sports and entertainment venues of Alltel Stadium are only 10 miles. We are not far from Orange Park Medical Center and Baptist Hospital. For "Best in Class" service and amenities, come to the La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Mandarin - San Jose, where the fun begins with a delicious Free Bright Side BreakfastTM each morning in the lobby along with your copy of USA Today. All rooms have secure interior corridor entrances. Hotel services include a guest Laundry Facility and a 24-front desk with available fax/copy services. When you are ready to kick back, take a plunge in our sparkling outdoor pool or grab an energizing workout in the fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Mandarin Hotel Jacksonville
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Jacksonville Mandarin
- La Quinta Jacksonville
- Mandarin Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Mandarin
- Jacksonville La Quinta