“One word: Excellence!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville
Ranked #19 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 5 June 2012

I just book this hotel because is very close to the JAX Naval Station. I arrive around 630 pm and the check in agent made easy the process. The reception is cozy, the sofa invite to take a book and spend the afternoon enjoying the area. The room exceed the my expectations. Again cozy, clean, comfortable and quiet. I emphasized in quiet because the room assigned is in the corner on the third floor and we do not hear any car noise.NOTHING... I the morning the breakfast is complete, hot/cold omelette, sausage, oatmeal, fruits, juice....Lasandra is a great host in the dinning area...We do not have time to enjoy the swimming pool, but we take a look is clean and safety... I just repeat my experience again... Thanks so much... The Customer Service is great, you feel are part of the family. I would like to say thank you Mr. Chirag Patel and express my complete satisfaction for the great service.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 April 2012

Stayed in this hotel for one night while picking up someone at the airport the next day. The front desk agents were very nice and friendly. Breakfast was okay and the coffee and cappuchino machine was working over night!!! The bedroom was very clean, and the bed was comfortable. I would recommend this inn to the public. We were satisfied in our stay.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank chamosvargas
cisjaxfl, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us, and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, it helps us in making our Hotel better for our great guests like you!

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2012

Very nice for the money. Everyone one was the best and couldn't ask for a better place to stay. Very clean and staff was great. Stayed for a week and would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank BeachDreamer43

Thank you so much, this will be great to share with our team at the hotel, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2012

The hotel is located near busy Blanding Rd & I-295. However, the hotel is quite. The staff is very friendly and professional. My hotel room has two double beds. The beds were nice and firm. Good size bathroom. Love the shower!!! The free breakfast is a big plus. The coffee was a little weak for my taste but they have a Satarbucks & Panera within walking distance. Orange Park Mall is about 1 mile away. JAX airport is about 30 minutes.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Rueben2007

Thank You for taking the time out to review our hotel, comments always help us do better for our guest and to keep doing what we are doing!!

Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 28 March 2012

On a recent trip to Orlando my family and I spent a night here. Very friendly staff and clean hotel. The price was very reasonable and the location convenient from the interstate. Lots of restaurants and shopping close by. Breakfast included with the room and the lady staffing the food area was great and kept things full. My daughter has a nut allergy and she was very helpful checking ingredients in the pastries. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family