All reviews front desk the general manager rooms are clean house keeping restaurants and shopping great customer service great place to stay convenient location enjoyed my stay marissa dk iron pet appointment
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’m currently a truck driver that lives in Daytona Beach Florida and experienced the best service by far from the young lady at the counter Nisha R. she went above and beyond her expectations and her standards thank you so much!!!!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
RedRoofInnJacksonvil, Webmaster at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting and for specifically highlighting Nisha’s good work. Your positive, well-considered feedback is much appreciated. I’m very pleased that you found us to be the right place to stay on this trip. We take real pride in this property and in serving our guests, and I’m happy that you had such a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to having you with us again very soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for the Clay County Fair in Green Cove Springs. We actually planned to stay next door in the motel 6 but Red Roof Inn was more affordable and accomodating. Better amenities and also coffee! We were greeted by Nisha and DK. They worked well as a team, DK was a great conversationalist with his cool island accent. Nisha made sure paper work was documented and instructed us on the pool and hotel policy, advice that was useful during our stay. We were grateful that we chose this hotel over any other. Great Customer Service! Great Experience! Great Rooms! We look forward to staying here next year!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I’m very glad that our hotel and our staff impressed you in so many ways. We focus on offering a guest experience that will satisfy a wide range of travelers and try to exceed the standards of nearby hotels. When you’re in the area again, I hope you will make us your first choice. We’ll be here when you need us with another great stay that you’re sure to like again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I love staying at this loacation. The people are nice (especially nisha) this is our favorite place to stay. We love how big the rooms are and my son loves the pool. I would recommend to all my friends and family to come here. Out of all the hotels I have stayed at this is by far the best one.

Trip type: Travelled with family
RedRoofInnJacksonvil, Hotel Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review of your stay at the Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park. We are also thankful for your recommendation. It’s a pleasure knowing you liked our convenient location, friendliness of our staff and your son loved the pool. We hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Rooms that fridge and microwave clean and affordable room service is great and front desk is awesome nisha is sweet and nice will take care of you right clean pool lots of parking grocery stores supermarket malls not too far from the beach there is plenty to do around here

Room tip: I like the second floor for The View
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park and for sharing your amazing experience. We are delighted to read you loved the convenience of our location and enjoyed the service provided by our associates, especially Nisha. Your kind comments will be shared with the entire team. Thanks once more for your business, and we look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The rooms are always clean and anything you need the office will do their best to help you. The staff is so friendly and very helpful. I had my kids in the room when the maids came in and they were so friendly and sweet to them. I love this hotel. Even the General Manager DK when i thought something was wrong he handled my problems fast and personally saw them through. It meant allot. I would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
RedRoofInnJacksonvil, Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the Positive comment. We are pleased to know that you had a great stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are pleased that our friendly staff helped you. We focus each day on providing a memorable experience that creates a yearning to return and is thrilled to know we were successful during your stay. Great to know that you will be visiting us again. We look forward to your next stay.

Sincerely