All reviews cracker barrel room was clean front desk hardwood floors the general manager waffle house water pressure nice area convenient location great customer service mayo clinic comfortable stay mini fridge air conditioner business trip josephine myers
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited our daughter at University of North Florida and needed a place to stay at JACKSONVILLE who allows dogs and we called the Red Roof Inn in Sourh Pointe Jacksonville and met the nicest person at the front desk! It was late by time we pulled in (10pm) and Alicia at the front desk was awesome!!! She was pleasant and helpful and made a very long day much better. The room was clean and welcoming and our dog was so happy. Definitely a hotel I would recommend to friends and family. Alicia went over and above to make us feel welcomed. Definitely would stay at Red Roof again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
lenoir6969, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank so much for the 5 star review. We are delighted that you liked our newly appointed rooms and hotel upgrade. We hope you can try
the Premium rooms that has the 5 setting spa shower head, a snack box inside the microfridge and the Serta beds and upgraded linen. I will let Alicia know about your nice comments about her. We hope to see you in the near future.
Josephine Myers

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

The room was very clean and very nice. I was actually very surprised with how nice it was. I didn't have any interaction with the staff, other than front desk. We will definitely stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
lenoir6969, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Hello Betty B,
Thank so much for your 5 star review. Our hotel is now a Plus+ and has so much to offer with the upgraded bedding, 24-7 coffee bar and a very competitive price. We hope to see you again on our newly renovated hotel and the rooms proudly prepared by our heart of the house staff.
Regards,
Josephine Myers

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I use to stay there twice a month when the Kennedy was ported there and over the years it slowly wore out. Last year we fled from the hurricane in S Louth Florida and stayed once night on our way north. It was in poor shape, but it was better than spending the night in the car as many did.
This year I was pleasantly surprised as most ot the rooms are completely redone, and lobby / hallways, etc have a nice look.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
lenoir6969, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Thank you for the good review. The hotel has been upgraded to a Plus+ and we are so proud of our product. The new pillowtop beddings, shower head and new rooms is a huge advantage in being a Plus+ hotel. We look forward in your next visit.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Great hotel! Great service very nice and makes you feel at home! The manager Ms Joe is awesome along with her staff! Very peaceful!! The rooms are like a better home and garden! Very clean and big!! Gary is Great as well!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
lenoir6969, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Thank you nicholasspencer81 for the 5 star review. We are elated that you found our fully renovated hotel peaceful and our new rooms well appointed. Gary is our new front desk GSR but he is very well versed in excelling great customer service . I will pass your review to him. Thank you for recognizing me as well. We look forward in serving you again in your second home.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is overall a good place. I came in contact with a very nice house keeper named Tawana G. She went above and beyond to make my stay absolutely the best. Very thankful to her. I would definitely recommend this hotel for any occasion.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends