“Great Stay, Excellent Service”

Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint
Ranked #69 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Stay, Excellent Service”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We drove up from Miami for a business meeting in Jacksonville, and decided to stay at this Red Roof Inn. I was pleasantly surprised. Free high-speed WiFi was great. The room was spotless, and we had a full desk to work at in our room. Raphael at the front desk was extremely helpful. I asked him for a few choices to go to dinner and some entertainment. His recommendations were right on. The hotel is in an area surrounded by other high end hotels. We made the right choice picking this one. The rates were the most reasonable in the area and the hotel was better than we expected.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this review, 13 April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jacksonville - Southpoint Red Roof.

I am glad that Raphael made a difference in your stay. He is very likeable person.

jmyers@redroof.com
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
florida
Reviewed 6 April 2012

KIM. at the front desk was very helpful and nice.....the housekeeping could be alot better....don't have time to clean the rooms. For stay overs.....wait till the last minute to clean my room before they went home.....so they were rushing.not getting the service I wanted........towels and sheets have stains on them......hope this will help them improve....

• Stayed April 2012
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this review, 7 April 2012
Thank you for taking the time in giving us your feedback. I am delighted that Kim had resolved your concern about my supply shortage and the housekeeping staff not getting to clean your room and replenish the supplies in a timely manner.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and corrective measures will be done immediately.

Yours in Hospitality.

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Initially I was skeptical of this hotel, even after reading the reviews online but after checking in and staying there a few night my view changed. My initial check in was very good, the front desk took good care of me and offered me a better rate due to the extended amount of time I was staying there. The room had a shower head problem and the maintenance staff solved the problem in a day and a half. The housekeeping staff is very friendly and are more than willing to accomidate you to make your stay there more enjoyable. The only problem I can really talk about is the windows, which don't have any screen's in them to alow the room to air out. Definately a hotel worth staying at for the money!

Room Tip: If you require a little more space, the option for the "bigger room" with the desk and in...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this review, 2 April 2012
Thank you for your opinion which we value very much. My staff and I strive to give you the best customer service in Jacksonville. Unfortunately the windows can not be opened all the way out and is not equipped with a screen. That is a very good obsvervation.

The superior business king is a good room for any business traveller as it has a microfridge and an in room coffee maker. Please let us know when you can visit us again and I will give you an upgrade with the same rate as a double room.

Please email me with next arrival and mention the upgrade room.

North, South Carolina
Reviewed 28 March 2012

clean and excellent service also accommedating. This hotel work well with my schedule and the times that I arrive. The check in process was always smooth and quick. I would recommend to others.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for your great response. My staff and I are so glad that your stay had been good and had accomodated you right away on your arrival. We strive to make it better all the time.

We would like to see you again in the near future.

Please do not hesitate to email me should you need anything.

WINNIPEG
Reviewed 18 February 2012

this is a very reasonable place to stay ,price is right ,clean and good location would say again

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TREEWACKER
Josephine M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jacksonville - Southpoint, responded to this review, 20 February 2012
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you in our hotel. Your review is very important to us. Feedback like yours make us strive more to have a clean, comfortable and affordable hotel.

I will share this review to my staff. We look forward in having you back in the near future.