“Excellent Tom Yum”

Blue Orchid Thai Cuisine
Ranked #58 of 2,272 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 35
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

I love Thai food so much I’ve traveled to Thailand to taste it, and I will try any Tom Yum I can. Blue Orchid truly has the best I’ve had since! All of the curries are delightful; I usually choose the Panang and add fresh vegetables (which come to the table wonderfully crunchy and lightly steamed).

Not to mention an excellent selection of cocktails (and beer and wine) and beautiful decor! Attentive service as well. See you next week, Blue Orchid!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

In this restaurant I have tried the best coconut soup. I found the menu very good and the food had an amazing flavor. Excellent service and very kind. The place very nice and comfortable.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

This place is very cute and is a great date option. The food is fantastic. The decorations are beautiful, the lighting is romantic, the food is delicious. My favorite appetizer is their signature flower buds. The texture is a little chewy but the inside is amazing. My favorite entree is the Panang Curry. The only thing I think they could improve on is the service is always a little on the slow side, but if you are on a romantic date, it could be perfect.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Not only is the decor beautifully done, the service and food are excellent. This is my favorite restaurant and I have taken friends and family there and everyone agrees it's the best Thai food. I give them 5 stars.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We have been waiting for a great Thai restaurant to open on our side of town, and it finally did. We are Thai food experts, and this place is at the top of the mountain! Love it! Service is great, and the owner is always there to share his passion.