All reviews black bear diner walnut creek iron horse trail perfect stay breakfast room danville area best westerns waffles several times a year free breakfast san ramon valley breakfast staff restaurants and shops fresh fruit clean rooms nice breakfast gas station
Reviewed 4 May 2018

We spent a few nights here. The room was quiet and of adequate size. The bed was comfortable.
There is a breakfast buffet, ample choices there. The breakfast room is small but we never had a problem with seating.
Freeway and town close, a few more pluses.
We would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Curtis C, General Manager at Best Western Danville Sycamore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2018

Thank you very much for completing the survey, we greatly appreciate your comments that help us to improve every day. We hope to have you with us in the future.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Friendly staff. I'm a fan of clean, basic functional rooms for quick business trips and I do use Best Western, but even with a free upgrade and a good walkable location, I expected a little better, especially for the room rate, relative to other options.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Curtis C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Danville Sycamore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2018

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Great place to go and hike Mount Diablo ,
very friendly staff , clean room , nice extended continental breakfast. great value for the money we spend. Lots of Restaurants close by as well as a nice shopping center close by
lots of free parking ,

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed 13 April 2018

I was traveling and don't usually stay at Best Western, but my colleague recommended it. When I first arrived, I learned the hotel didn't have an elevator. Not to worry, RIchard from the front desk offered to carry my 42 lb. suitcase up the steps to my room with a smile. The room was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. The staff was super friendly and helpful. An added plus was the Black Bear DIner just next door. Tasty comfort food with great prices and I was I could relax with a glass of wine. I would definitely return, this property was a stand-out!

Room tip: If you prefer a room without an outdoor entrance, request 2nd floor. Just be aware there is no elevator, but the staff is happy to help.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We stayed here as we had a family function in Danville. Turned out it was within walking distance, so we walked. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was large, clean and comfortable, although the layout of the furniture was a bit strange. Additionally, our room seemed a bit noisy from the rooms around us.

Date of stay: March 2018