“Summer dinner ”

Ranked #9 of 158 Restaurants in Danville
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

With only one day off this week, i thought i would treat myself to a dinner that I enjoy outside and fresh farm to table....
Sideboard did not disappoint. I ordered the Brussel sprouts and wow the best i ha e had in a long time. Crisp and flavorful. Served with an fresh aioli sauce.. that the sprouts don't need but its a twist!
I also order the chicken pesto sandwich
Chicken was moist and tender and the tomatoes were really red and juicy, not like the ones in the grocery. Basil pesto was delish, but a bit to much on my sandwich, next time I'll order it on the side. All in all everything was really good.
Homemade potato chip with sandwiches!

Reviewed 12 August 2018

I like sideboard, but things are shifting. No more specialty weekend bloody mary's, harder and harder to get a seat, water jug empty a few times, etc. However I still have some favorites when they are in season: soft shell crab, shrimp mango enchiladas and the flat iron steak. Best suggestion call ahead to check seating and go at off hours.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

In a renovated older building in downtown Danville off the beaten path is a refreshing farm to table restaurant that many vegetarian and Vegan foodies enjoy. With a changing menu to reflect the season. You can have many choices here.

1  Thank H1159CPgaryk
Reviewed 9 July 2018

It sort of makes me not want to tell you about it, so please don't go.

You wait in line to order and then take a marker to your table. Expect to wait in a long line and have to navigate for a table. Also, be aware that everything is pretty much a la carte, so plan wisely since the lines can be long.

Killer quesadilla - they serve it with yummy pork and a terrific salad sitting on top of it.

Great coffee cake that they heat up and bring out before other things come. Lovely drinks like fun sangrias and tart homemade lemonade that you can add more sugar to if you want.

Delicious breakfast salad with bacon and poached eggs. I ordered the eggs more cooked than most people like them, and they cooked them perfectly for my taste! Amazing green dressing on it.

My friends loved their breakfast scrambles, and I loved their kids french toast.

Also, yummy toast with lovely jams that you get randomly. I think I got a delicious apricot jam and my friend got blueberry.

They saw that I went back in the line after I had already ordered, so when they realized that all I wanted was to add another order of toast for my table, they let me just order that and didn't make me wait in line all over again. Also, my friend's daughter broke something of theirs and they were super gracious about it as they saw how embarrassed my friend was. The staff didn't seem to be bothered at all and were very mellow about the whole thing.

I thought that was a really nice touch.

I've always liked everything I've ordered.

1  Thank Mimois
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Keep doing what you do sideboard!! I personally wouldn’t change a thing about their food. The food is worth the price. It is absolutely delicious!!! Everything is so unique, the decor is so chic, and the food is just mouthwatering!! ❤️❤️