“lunch with friend”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Met up with a good friend that I used to work with. We ate outside since I have a small dog and the weather was great. Will go back for sure.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Though it can be noisy due to the tvs and concrete floor, this place offers quality fare. Their sandwiches are all excellent. Service is good, and it's okay for a group of people with picnic style seating.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We were enticed by interesting menu items and bottomless mimosas. Very noisy inside, but there is outdoor seating. Watch your head if you seated near any brick. The breakfast menu had entrées for a flat $10. Toast was extra. I ordered the chicken fried chicken and waffles, but the order was mixed up and I got potatoes instead of waffles. I did get the waffle (trainee server), and I thought everything was tasty, but that may have been the mimosas. If you aren't a big drinker, you might want to avoid $15 for the bottomless mimosa. I couldn't handle my money's worth. My husband wasn't that impressed with his omelet. He felt it skimped on some of the ingredients. More of a bar atmosphere than a restaurant. Don't think we'll be back.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I love this little Town! Danville is a great place. Decided to stay and eat again after eating there just three days before. Norms has very good food. The ribs and chicken are great. They had live entertainment too, which was a nice treat. I would have given them a 5 but he service was not the best and every beer I asked for, they were out. So after the 3rd one, I settled for a Coors Light!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Norm’s is a local’s hangout in Danville. It offers traditional bar food, some eclectic bar and grill choices, along with some good salads (haven't tried the burgers). But, I come back for Norm's Amazing Wing. They are large meaty wings that come with sauce on the side so you can dip them in the Spicy Mango or Norm's Hella Hot sauce. They may be the best wings I have ever had! I’ve also tried the Ahi Steam-Roller and Asian Lettuce Wraps appetizers which are also very tasty. They have a good bar to watch a game and they rotate various micro brews. Service is hit or miss.