My husband and I visited the Brickhouse Inn in Gettysburg as a last minute, quickie, "need to get out of town" trip. I would rate it as average. The room was quaint and nice; the bed was VERY comfortable. The innkeepers were not overly friendly. The girl who greeted us was friendly and helpful, but the innkeepers kind of kept to themselves. We met a couple at breakfast and sat talking for a bit after we were done eating. The innkeeper made us leave the dining room, because they had another influx of guests coming to eat breakfast after us. That was kind of offputting, but I guess that's how they do it. The area was nice, especially if you love history, like my husband. A few good restaurants in the area, as well. All in all, we were on the fence in terms of liking the B&B. Just kind of..average. Not bad, but didn't feel welcoming or take my breath away, like a lot of B&Bs do...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg