You can't miss with this wonderful Bed and Breakfast. We stayed in the older building, in the Alabama Suite. The room was spacious, nicely decorated, bed was comfortable, all linens of a high quality, proper lighting, and exceptionally clean. Although it is early spring, they are already getting their gardens and outside dining area ready. Our room let right out onto this area. From opening the rooms door, which has a Civil War era door handle/latch (backed up with a modern dead bolt), period door knobs, etc. it was like stepping back in time with present day amenities. Both Tessa and Brian are very gracious hosts. I purchased an activity package, so to speak. Not only did it give us lots to do, it kind of made our agenda for us. Inn is in the center of everything & you can walk to Main Street & lots of shops & attractions. Breakfast was delicious, portions just right. Will definitely do a return visit & recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg