2,830 results
All reviews movie theater hotel restaurant beautiful hotel large hotel hot tub fitness center in town civil war plenty of parking beds were very comfortable short drive indoor pool gettysburg area lobby conference cannon patriotic
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Great hotel. Staff very friendly, especially Tara. Wonderful food for banquets and breakfast. Was very satisfied with this hotel!!! The staff made a Senior weekend trip a great experience. Provider print outs with directions for all excursions that were asked about

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Richard P, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Gettysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am happy you enjoyed your time at the Wyndham Gettysburg. We hope to see you again next time you are in Gettysburg.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Duration: 3 night stay for conference. Pros: Props to the people behind the front desk, especially Harry who checked me in and out. I stay at a lot of hotels and am accustomed to people going through the motions, but Harry was the genuine article. One night I also dealt with a lockout situation, which the front desk staff on shift (did not catch her name) handled attentively--especially when there was a mix-up with the arrival of the locksmith company. Cons: not much negative to say. I was here for business and needed to print some documents on one of their printers, which was low in toner. The computer was responsive and the documents printed but were unusable. Luckily the other computer had its own printer which worked fine, but I only realized this later. I also did not like that I was unable to dial out to a toll-free number from my room, an issue I encountered with one of the phones in the lobby area as well. Otherwise my room was good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 October 2017

A nice big hotel and the rooms were spacious, with a lovely bathroom.Only one small bar and a little shop tucked in the corner for essentials, ie.Hot & Cold drinks, snacks, souvenirs, and postcards. It has a swimming pool, but I did not use it so do not know how big it is. Also, about 80 - 100 yards up the drive is another bar.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 14 October 2017

This large hotel is situated a few miles from town. It is used by tour companies so if you are an independent traveller you may want to look at anything close to town. It is a modern hotel with good facilities, in room safe, refrigerator and tea and coffee maker. The shower has a unique feature that allows you turn the shower on without getting wet. The restaurant is nothing special but it is convenient. The Mac & Cheese had far too much balsamic vinegar on it. It spoilt the dish for me. The menu is limited and not very appealing. There is an on site alternative so perhaps try that.

Beds are comfortable and the breakfast was just okay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Richard P, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Gettysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations at the Wyndham Gettysburg. We truly hope to see you again next time you are in Gettysburg.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel on Priceline for $70, if I paid full price for It, I would have been mad. The hotel is nice enough, but frankly we would have done just as well as a La Quinta or similar hotel and we would have received a free breakfast. The shower was weird with a half door in which the floor gets all wet. The television was really small. There was no mini fridge or microwave. It just didn't feel like a 3.5 star hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple