I stayed here this past weekend as part of a group getaway weekend. If I wasn't with an organized group, I would not choose to stay here. The hotel is in need of a major updating. The restaurant and lounge areas were circa 1975. We stayed in the back wing and the halls were very dark. The windows in the room have broken hardware and would not open. The wall hairdryer was poor and broke off in my hand. Several appliances (lamps, clock, etc.) were plugged in to the wall using an octopus adapter as only one of the two outlets worked. Unsafe! Bed and pillows were terrible. Banquet food was ok but restaurant left alot to be desired. Lousy, weak coffee - must have run the grounds 3x.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eisenhower is a unique resort with taste, style, and a staff proud of it's tradition of friendly attentive service. It's the hotel that guests remember with pleasure and return to again and again. Make The Eisenhower your Gettysburg Address and you're only minutes from the Historic Gettysburg National Military Park, golf, and skiing. Check-in is at 3pm. Check-out is 11am. Cancellation Policy: 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Eisenhower Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eisenhower Inn And Conference Center
- Eisenhower Hotel Gettysburg