My husband and I went to gettysburg for a little vacation before our son was born (I was 8 months preg) We made reservations here for the weekend. It took 15 min to check in because he had to dig our key out of a cardboard box when we finally got to our room it stank horrible!!! There were stains on the walls and celings and on the carpet. i looked in the bachroom and there was still hair in the tub. the nastiest park was when i looked under the bed i found someones dirty clothing and silverfish (which are bugs). oh and the staff was a nightmare and big surprise I couldnt understand a word they said because it was barley coheirent english. We had to stay there that night because we didnt have a choice in the matter, but the next day I went in demanding our money back (which I got but not without a fight) that night we went to a campground and went to a cabin it was very nice and very clean. out visit was in 12 Aug 2007.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Business Rt. 15 South. Near National Park, All Star Complex and Conference Center. Near Ski Liberty. Free WiFi, Free Local Calls, Free Coffee. Battlefield and Washington DC tours arranged. 32" Flat Screen Cable TV, Refrigerator and Microwave, Hair Dryer in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Red Carpet Inn