Inn at Lincoln Square
Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 169
US$ 141
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 168/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
Days Inn Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 84
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 102/night.

US$ 140
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 156/night.

The Lodges at Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$ 165
US$ 157
Hotels.com
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 136/night.

Sleep Inn and Suites(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 136
James Gettys Hotel(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 171
Hotwire.com
All reviewsdanner suitemary julietfirst floorfresh muffinsfull kitchenbowl of fruitkitchen and living roomthree bedroomwasher and dryerperfect locationgettysburg addressplace to stayparking spotin townpersonal tourkeurig coffee makershops and restaurants
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would not recommend this property. We stayed in the Eva Danner three bedroom suite. There were two doors in the suite which would not lock. One opened into the adjacent room for which we placed a chair under the door knob. The other opened into the attic which we moved a dresser in front of. Several shades/blinds were broken along with the shower cold water knob.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gus Z, Owner at Inn at Lincoln Square, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I apologize that you did not enjoy your visit and would like to inform you that the blinds issue and the cold water shower knob have been addressed. Regarding the attic, The Inn at Lincoln Square is an old historic home that has some quirks which we always explain to guests. I'm sorry this caused you discomfort but it is nothing to be worried about, just par for the course with an old house. There is also an entrance to the basement in our first floor Mary Juliet Danner Suite. Again, nothing at all to be worried about, but I apologize if my innkeeper did not point it out upon check in. One other thing I wanted to touch upon was the comment about a door opening into an adjacent room. The Inn at Lincoln Square has only 5 rooms and none are connected to each other in any way. In other words, unlike some hotels, you cannot go from one suite/townhouse into another, which is what I think you stated. This is simply not the case and I'm not sure why you felt that it was. Again, I apologize if this caused an unpleasant situation for you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice room spacious and comfy. Great location walking distance to everything. Convenient parking, privacy and excellent service. Very happy with the stay and highly recommend for any type of visit.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much! We are glad you enjoyed your visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed the history and experience at this inn. It’s located in the heart of Gettysburg and there is parking in the rear. The innkeeper is a sweet lady who called us back almost instantly when we initially called. She was very informative. The inn is located within the center of town and every restaurant is within a short walk. I would love to know more on the history of the building itself but one can certainly feel the history within while staying here. My only gripes were somewhat trivial: the tv in the downstairs room facing the center of town acted like it was about to fail and the mattress/pillows felt a little dated. Overall, this was a good stay and I would certainly consider coming back. Thanks for preserving the building and allowing folks to stay here.

Stayed: April 2018

Glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the history of our inn. Preserving the historical aspects of the inn is one of the things we strive the most to achieve. I like to tell guests when they arrive that when your trip to Gettysburg involves staying at our inn you don't just learn about history, you STAY in history. We are glad you stayed with us and welcome you back any time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Unfortunately, we had great expectations of this place. It is located at a prime site, and you can walk everywhere. It is spacious. If you need kitchen and living room area, it is well equipped. However, one of the rooms had the blinds in very poor condition. They were all broken and VERY dirty. The bathroom blinds didn't work either, making you have to use the toilet with a glass window completely open next to you (fortunately it is on a second floor, but still). I thought a lot about whether adding or not this review, but I feel I must do it out of consideration for other travelers

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We are currently in the process of replacing the blinds and this should be done very shortly. One thing I must say however, is that I feel your headline (Good location...but that's it) is a bit misleading with regards to the entire experience of the inn. While dirty, broken blinds are unacceptable, condemning the entire inn over just that one issue is a bit extreme. Just my opinion and I felt that I needed to share with you and other readers. Again, please accept our apologies.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Great location and accommodations. Bedroom separate from living room kitchen was great. Fireplace was awesome! Kitchen was a plus although the oven did not work and foiled baking biscuits for breakfast. Need to bring your own dish detergent and shampoo!!!! Check in was a bit confusing as gentlemen confirmed early check in was available when I called the day before. Was told to call at 10am the day of but when we called repeatedly through the morning and noon hour, no one answered Finally encountered a lady at 2pm who was able to give us a key but did not allow entry till later. Rooms are not marked so we had to guess which one was ours.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Glad your overall experience was good, but I apologize that you had some issues. The oven has since been fixed and we are currently installing shampoo/soap/conditioner dispensers in all of the showers. Not sure why there was no dish detergent and I apologize for that. Check in can sometimes be tricky since we are such a small inn and don't have a 24 hour front desk. I also apologize about the miscommunication regarding check in. We do offer early check in if the rooms are available. Unfortunately, yours was not quite ready, otherwise you would have been able to check in. Regardless, I hope you enjoyed your stay and would love to see you back.