New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of International Museum of Spiritual Investigations - CLOSED

International Museum of Spiritual Investigations
Type:
More attraction details
Owner description: The International Museum of Spiritual Investigations (IMSI) is a 501c3 Non-Profit Museum that has 15 years of experience in the ghost tracking world and has been in operation for 2 years. The museum was developed to educate, preserve, and facilitate spiritual investigations history, methodology, and evidence and present this to the public .Since the doors have opened the team has provided several hundred workshops and educational investigations as well as thousands of exhibitions.
Baltimore, Maryland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“If your into the paranormal, this is your kinda place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2012

There are so many different attractions, stories, pictures, and evidence that spirits walk beside us everyday. There has to be something more than just this 1 lifetime and there is proof. See for yourself.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank kimberlyellis1010
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Mount Airy, Maryland
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Interesting history and the spirits keep your attention. A must see in Gettysburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

First time we visited this museum a year ago the staff was still putting things together yet they still took the time to answer all our questions, give us some history on the 200 year old house it is in and give us some information on the spirits of the 3 union soldiers we couldn't see. We had spirits follow us out of the museum and you could hear their footsteps in the snow when you walked down the street. The last time we we there a spirit touched me and I know I was touched cause it wasn't a light feeling I felt the depression on my body. It was awesome! I am a person who doesn't like to read but the history in the museum is so I interesting that I could of stayed for hours. I visit the museum now every chance I get. They always have something going on and when you do visit make sure you take the time to do their " night at the museum" tour. It is well worth the money and the museum spirits will not let you down. The spirit of Mr. Runkle made sure to let me know that I bored him. And there are the 3 male spirits still in the back room waiting to talk to visitors. One last thing the bathroom has a closet in it that I had to make my husband stand in front of cause I just felt like someone was trying to stare me down from inside of it. Very cool museum, well put together and a truly one of a kind place.

4 Thank susu2
Hamilton
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“The real deal for paranormal activity. Take the evening tour.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

For those who are serious or seriously interested in ghost and genuine paranormal activity, this is one of the places not to miss in Gettysburg. While the premises are interesting and worth checking out for the price of $2, do yourself the favour and take the evening tour when the spirits resident to the premises come out to play. I brought my own equipment and was not disappointed by all the activity. Great retail store too! Thanks again to the very capable owner, who is a great host!

Visited December 2011
7 Thank Viognier9
Windsor, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Just OK.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2011

I sort of expected there to be more, but for $2/person what do you expect. It was just a few tiny rooms with pictures on the wall (to me, photos aren't great proof of paranormal activity). I know they get their displays from contributions from others, so people...submit your stuff!

Visited November 2011
5 Thank CheliWood
Audubon, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Keep Hunting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2011

I love this place. The history Ive learned about Spirit Investigations, the awesome ghost hunts they offer, and the people are always available and willing to talk and tell thier stories. This place is #1 for any ghostly experience you want to have in GB. Taryn K

Visited October 2011