“Sushi in gburg!”
Review of Kazue

Kazue
Ranked #55 of 132 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Good location off of the square in Gettysburg. You order at the counter and they bring your meal to your table. Clean restaurant, friendly staff and fresh sushi. The menu is a bit basic/limited for rolls, but we were happy with our picks.

1  Thank Mindy D

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Its not Pho but close enough for me! This is a new resturant to our town and I am so excited to have something that's not a chain! When you go in you are given a menu and told to come to the counter to place your order and pay. They will bring your drink order and food out to your table. We ordered some summer rolls to start that were awesome. Our table ordered a Philadelphia roll, a bowl of ramen in chicken broth , a California roll , and a red something roll I forget what it was called but apparently it was delicious. The menu is not very expensive they offer about eight types of ramen all kinds of sushi and just some basic appetizers . You can stand on the street and see the kitchen through a window and watch them preparing the ramen which was pretty cool. We all enjoyed our meals and I will definitely be back. The prices are definitely reasonable and the food was fresh.. I hope this review was helpful if so please click "YES"!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is nice, as well as the staff, though the service was fairly slow. It was not crowded when we (2 of us) were there. The Ramon was very good, however we could not finish the sushi that we ordered. It was very similar to what you buy in a grocery store. I'm glad we tried it & will stick with the Ramon if we return.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

The ongredients with the ramen were amazing and fresh. I luckily don't live far so this will become a habit.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

We just came back from a delicious early dinner at Kazue. They just opened this week, and we wanted to try it out before all the college kids came back and heard about the new place in town. The cuisine is ramen and sushi. One of our party of four ordered ramen and it was delicious. Huge portion! Others ordered a spectacular chef special roll with tuna, a shrimp tempura roll and something called Inari. The presentation was spectacular and my friends enjoyed everything. The staff was courteous and responsive to our questions and requests. I have a feeling I'll be coming here frequently in the colder months to get take out ramen. It's such great cold weather comfort food. The rest of my family love sushi so i'm sure we will be back to try all the other rolls on the menu! My only criticism is that staff should try to bring out entrees at the same time. It may be that this isn't what's done in sushi restaurants? It was a little disconcerting that the ramen was delivered first and that person finished eating before the people getting the other rolls were served.