All reviews family suite room was clean complimentary breakfast cookies waffles king bed breakfast staff would stay here again pool and hot tub exercise room parking lot gettysburg area up to date very nice hotel short drive the breakfast area nice stay
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Upon our arrival for a wedding, the staff seemed irritated, but rightfully so with a fully booked hotel on a super busy weekend. After the chaos calmed down, they wished all of us a great weekend and we went on our way. The rooms were packed with every amenity you could think of. A very comfortable stay overall. I absolutely loved the personal note from housekeeping and the towel rack in the bathrooms. After checking out and flying home, I realized that o had forgotten to pay my friends Mom for the room, so I called and the front desk person was able to refund the charge and bill me instead. Thank you for being able to do this as I live 1300 miles away!
Like almost every other hotel, I wish the pool hours were longer than 10:00 PM. I’m a night owl, so relaxing after a long day is more my style than getting up early to go for a swim or enjoy a hot tub.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I am a fan of Hilton properties, and this Hampton Inn did not let me down. Stayed two nights and found the room clean and the staff very friendly. Upon check-in, we were informed that the elevator close to the lobby, was not working. Even though we were on the third floor, we used the other elevator without any issues. The halls are not that long so it did not matter which elevator one took. The breakfast each morning was fresh and attentive staff was around to replenish food levels. The hotel is just minutes to the center of Gettysburg with a lot of shopping. Hotel is located near/next to a Walmart and several fast food places in case that is of interest. Definitely recommend staying here.

Room tip: Hotel in overall quiet area. I suggest turning on the AC before unpacking, just in case it is too loud.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Enjoyed my stay. The Hotel is very clean, staff is very friendly and accommodating, very close to everything Gettysburg. A very good alternative to the quirky overpriced hotels closer to the Gettysburg attractions and it is a 4 min drive back to the tourist areas. Would stay there again and again!!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night on a visit to the battlefield. Everything about this place was clean. Good nights sleep in a cozy bed. Typical free breakfast buffet. The cleanliness is what really stood out to me.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We just returned from a weekend stay in Gettysburg. We chose Hampton Inn for the value based on the room we wanted. We stayed in a king/2 queen family suite. Both of my teenage daughters loved having their own queen size beds. The room was very clean and had all the things we needed. Our stay also included a breakfast. It is basic in that it is scrambled eggs, hardboiled eggs, waffles, bacon or sausage, yogurts, fruits, milk, muffins, bagels, coffee, juices. Nothing cooked to order just a grab and go buffet. It is decent enough to start your day but if you are looking for a nice big breakfast, hit a restaurant/diner instead. I am giving it 5 stars because the service and cleanliness of the hotel were excellent. The breakfast was okay if you are just grabbing something quick to get you started.

Room tip: The family suites offer a decent amount of room with a refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker.
Date of stay: September 2017