2,441 results
All reviews rittenhouse square prime rib great location beautiful lobby beautiful hotel walnut street valet parking large room bed was very comfortable street noise center city corner room few blocks downtown philly liberty bell independence hall radisson
Reviewed 18 December 2014

I was originally booked into a dark, depressing corner room with a window facing the brick wall of the parking garage next door, with loud car-elevators that run all night. I asked for a different room, and the desk staff was extremely helpful. They put me in a beautifully sunny room facing the street in front of the hotel. I never used the gym, but my husband and another friend both stayed there in the past and said it was impressive compared to most hotels. The location is in the heart of Rittenhouse Square. This is not a good hotel for families (we stayed before and the kids were bored), but it is great for adults. The bed was a little saggy on the sides, but I was alone on this trip and slept in the middle, so I got a decent night's sleep.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2014

I'd definitely stay here again. Prime location, clean rooms and modern but warm décor. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. I wish I had a little more space to spread my things out in the bathroom (no counter, but a wide lipped sink). I wish I had more time to check out more of the amenities. I've had cocktails and snacks in the attached restaurant on a prior trip to Philly and that was wonderful as well.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2014

We loved the location of this hotel. Room could not have been better. We got a great rate which made the stay even sweeter. Hotel was a block from our son's apartment so it was convenient. Fun part of town with lots of restaurants and shopping in the area.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2014

I was really impressed with the attentiveness of the employee at check-in. She reacted immediately when I told her I ordered a hypoallergenic room. She provided us with a free upgrade. Exceptional! Cudos!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Reviewed 16 December 2014

Clean and Tasteful. Wonderful staff and service. Great Location. Perfect choice for the gathering of family for a lovely wedding. Our every need was well accommodated. Our thanks to all for making our Philadelphia experience very positive.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple