2,761 results
All reviewsdelaware riverseaport museumriver viewold citysouth streetthe ben franklin bridgeself parkingnew jerseycorner roomnice hotelsociety hillindoor poolwithin walking distancebreakfast buffethistoric siteshotel restaurantliberty bell
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel very clean staff very friendly. Only bad thing the restaurant is expensive other then that perfect spot and you will need a cab to get to historic sites. The rooms are clean and they have a nice snack shop. Views are great and the parking could not be easier

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
HiltonPennsLanding, General Manager at Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Susan, it is wonderful that you appreciated several aspects of your stay with us for the holiday, including our beautiful views and comfortable guestrooms. We loved having you as a guest, and hope to welcome you back for another great stay in the future!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Very busy hotel with good amenities and rooms within walking distance of all Philadelphia's historic locations, the Penn Landing Waterfront and good restaurants and bars in the Old City.
Great fish and chips in its own restaurant, and you can sit out by the waterfront, very pleasant.
Most days free soft pretzels available in the lobby
Pool is good, not enough sun loungers though and gym is well equipped
However try and avoid a city facing room, view is spectacular but traffic noise is appalling. We were on the 15th floor and it was still bad. Between this hotel and the neighbouring Sheraton of Front Street there are over 20 lanes of traffic - yes 20 !!

Room Tip: Avoid city view
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Swanland73

Thank you for taking a moment to share your review of the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing. I am glad you found our location convenient for exploring all that our area offers, and that you enjoyed the view of the waterfront while dining with us at our onsite restaurant. It was a pleasure to host you, and we hope we may do so again soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Incredible job on the renovation; clean; huge rooms and bathrooms; great food, drinks and view of the water at the restaurant/bar. Staff all around makes this a perfect place to stay. Indoor pool. Workout room. Great walkable location.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonPennsLanding, General Manager at Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Debbie, thank you for taking a moment to share your review. Your compliments of our hotel are much appreciated, and I am glad to hear you had a fun and satisfying visit. It was a pleasure to host you at the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing, and we hope we may welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

every year on my bday its the only place I want to go the concierge hi glen pappass love him..
the entire staff rocks, love my room took amazing pics of the fireworks close to olde city history and the brekfast to die for and the shuttle bus takes you wherever you want to go .
I did casino won chinese festival he was right on time..
still have my champagne my card omg framed it everyone signed thanks to glenn for my bday love love love
quote me eschella
the pool stay away the kids and parents do not watch
the gym awesome clean...
and the restaurant on weekends which i did twice outside on the patio the accoustic band was great the bellinis to die for omgggggg...........the front desk so sweet ran by rebecca

Stayed: June 2018

Eschella, it brings a smile to my face to hear you return to us every year to celebrate your birthday! Your compliments of our staff are appreciated, and I will be sure to pass them along to Glenn, Rebecca and the rest of the team. I am glad you had another satisfying overall visit, and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing soon!

Reviewed 8 July 2018

I second the review of Andrea S, as we have had the same experience. Check-in was smooth after some confusion about self-parking, especially with the crowd of vehicles at the entrance. The room is standard in space and amenities.

I've decided to write the review after having approached the staff regarding a few basic cleanliness issues. The shower curtain is disgusing and the floors definitely needed vacuuming. I requested both to be addressed and neither has been done. With a complete lack of attention in service, i don't know if even things that can easily be taken care of, such as stained pillow covers, will be attended.

We received notice from Hilton "We're happy to announce the completion of our hotel revitalization. Come experience the new Hilton Penn's Landing!" but i am very disappointed with the room and its presentation and the lack of attention in service despite my requests. This is not what i expect of Hilton and hope that the management can correct these things before our stay is over.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the river
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mansum

It is disappointing to learn about your experience at our hotel, and we regret that we may have missed the mark in some aspects during your stay. I hope you will reach out to me directly so that we can discuss this in a more personal manner. I look forward to speaking to you.