All reviews wells fargo center sports complex lincoln financial field security gate citizens bank park lo spiedo urban outfitters sporting events xfinity live minute walk stadium area philly sports hockey game newer hotel within walking distance bathroom shower broad street
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Sherry at the front desk went out of her way to be friendly and welcoming! We very much appreciated her professionalism! Beautiful hotel and it is an easy walk to Well Fargo Arena! We would definitely return to that property.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2018

This is an excellent hotel with the perfect location to concerts and major sporting events in the city. The hotel offers very competitive prices which are cheap compared to other local hotels. Being on the Navy yard gives the hotel PEACE and QUIET.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I recently stayed here with my two daughters for a visit to the Flower Show. We loved it. The hotel feels new and has stylish decor with lots of seating options in the lobby area (to work, relax or eat). All staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. Our room was big and clean. Housekeeping brought us extra shampoo almost immediately. The drive to Center City was very easy. We all enjoyed staying here. The only drawback is the remote location. The bistro food was good but the menu options are limited. No other options nearby.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We stay in Marriott Courtyard hotels for work 4-5 nights per week. This is the creme de la creme. It is beautiful. Everything is nice, new and well thought out. The staff is more than willing to go above and beyond without having to even be asked. They’re friendly and always have a smile. If you are in the area and looking for a nice, affordable place to stay, look no further and stay here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Ron D
Reviewed 16 February 2018

I recently stayed for the second time at this property. To summarize my message: this hotel property is clean and bright. It has a great team. It is well located if you have business or other activities in the Navy Yard or, nearby, at the sports complex.

I was greeted this time at the front desk by an exceptional team member named Sherry. She is a Philadelphia native. She was naturally warm, kind, attractive and attentive. She made me feel welcome. She also was efficient -- she demonstrated real familiarity with the hotel's computer system.

The interior space was spotless. This includes the common areas and the suite I was assigned.

The hotel also was bright and fresh.

This hotel will transform into a great one with two minor -- indeed, simple --improvements. First, the lines drawn for parking spaces are too narrow for standard vehicles. Hence, parking, while adequate, is awkward. (I noted this during my prior visit.)

The second improvement opportunity is the breakfast menu. It is limited.

I return now to the positive features.

The Fitness Center was quite adequate for a hotel and, like other parts of the building, was quite clear, bright and fresh. There were ample towels, and one easily can clean equipment after use.

Inasmuch as I regularly have business at the Navy Yard, I certainly will return to this property. It is decent, and the cost is quite fair.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business