“Tasty, authentic Italian food!”
Review of Bellini Grill

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: City Center West
Cross street: Between Locust & Walnut
Transit: SEPTA 15th and Market St. or PATCO at 16th and Locust St.
Description: Bellini Grill- Northern and Southern Italian Cuisine , servers some of the most the inspired and acclaimed Italian Cuisine in the Country , right here in the heart of Center City Philadelphia . Our menu is regularly innovated with flavors and artful presentation made with seasonal , local ,and artisanal ingrdietes all with a distinct Italian sensibility , prepared by Italian born Francesco Parmischiano.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We spent a month in Italy this summer and loved the food. This restaurant reminded us of authentic Italian food from the homeland. It was very good. The service was fantastic!!! Good portions and selection. We will definitely visit here often when we visit.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (211)

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

OMG, Great service, great food, awesome experience!
A warm greeting from Jimmy who promptly seated us. Service was prompt and attentive. Food was EXCELLENT! Desert was homemade and terrific. Juan stopped to suggest a lemon cello that was made on site. Great suggestion. I had cannolis for dessert that were also made on site. Absolutely perfection.
Place was busy and yet every server asked is we needed anything. Very good experience

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 25 December 2020

We ordered through GrubHub. The food was well-prepared, arrived early, and even remained very hot. The Mozzarella alla Caprese and the Inalata Bellini were well-prepared, and the two pastas, Fettuccine al Rugu de Anatra and Pasta all Norma, were excellent with ample portions.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank Roving60312446595
Reviewed 31 October 2020

Bellini Grill is one of the best Italian restaurants in Philadelphia bar none. Without a doubt it is my favorite and the only one I truly care enough about to drive the 20 miles through the traffic and sadly now, braving the dangers of the city to find creative culinary enjoyment. Jimmy is a fabulous owner, chef and host. I have never (nor have my guests) had a bad meal which has always translated into an evening to savor.
This time I had the grilled calamari appetizer and the Zuppa con Pesce Del Giorno - all fresh, tender and flavorful. My only ding was I thought I was getting homemade whole wheat linguini and was served whole wheat penne and not homemade. I love Jimmy's homemade pasta. Next time...
As for my friend, he had the grilled veal chop and fresh vegetables. He raved about the tender veal and the sauce with which it was matched. He liked it so much that he threatened to come back the next night to get it again!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 21 June 2020 via mobile

The Halibut special was extraordinary. Great Caesar salad as a starter. Thanks to Michael and Victor for their guidance. A splendid evening.

Kudos to the excellent chef and team.

Can’t wait to come back.

Date of visit: June 2020