“Amaze balls ”

Ugly Moose
Neighbourhood: Manayunk
Neighbourhood: Manayunk
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

The Adirondack sandwich is heaven on earth. It's bar far the best thing on the menu. I've been here 7 or 8 times and each time I go back in just as excited. Love love love.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

The Ugly Moose is a great place for a burger and a beer, but they also have a lot of other tasty options. We dined on a Sunday evening and it was easy to get parking (they have their own lot but it sometimes is full) and a table, and the noise level was wonderfully low.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

I stopped here this weekend for lunch with my wife and son (who lives in Manayunk). A typical Manayunk setting, very homey atmosphere in a no-frills setting. Our lunches were great and the beer was ice cold. What's not to like? I would definitely come here again!

Reviewed 28 June 2015

So we went on the night of the NBA draft, and we all know Philly fans can be boisterous. The table next to us cheered *loudly* as each pick was announced. Oh, well. My son and I had their Adirondack Filet, his SO had Chicken Caesar Grinder, both sandwiches were very tasty. Onion rings were flavorful and crunchy. I like dark beer, and they only had Guinness (not my favorite). Waiter was attentive and prompt. Restaurant is more of a sports bar than what I think of as a "pub". The free valet is a great feature, even though they park in the cars right in front of the door of the restaurant.

Reviewed 10 February 2015

When I was a local Manayunk resident I frequented the Ugly Moose. JP and his staff are wonderful, and I never had a bad meal there. Under-rated, and a bit off the path by Philadelphia standards, locals and tourists alike would be doing themselves a favor in going to the Moose.