“Best of Philly”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Simply the best pizza in Philadelphia. So good and popular that you've got to pre-order your pizza a day in advance. Don't miss out on a truly great pizza experience.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Really good classic thin-crush pizza. Simple and delicious. BYO. Great for a night out with some friends or otherwise. Really comfortable and down-to-Earth. Enjoy the pizza. Just remember to save your dough by calling a few nights ahead of when you're coming in!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

My family grew up on Tacconelli's and now my children all love this pizza parlor. Their pizza's are awesome. We love that it is a family business. Very homey and comfortable.

1  Thank HQuinn2013
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I make sure to stop here every time we are back in philly! We both love their sausage - I get the white pie with spinach and sausage - it is the best!

1  Thank Stephanie_wino
Reviewed 25 June 2016

You have to order your dough ahead of time, you can't just walk in and it's cash only. Those things aside, it's legitimately the greatest pizza I've ever eaten. My family goes there for almost every birthday, and always have. I put away 7 slices most recently. So much garlic, so much deliciousness. It'll keep the vampires away for a while!

1  Thank mitchlamb111