“So delicious ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Such a great find. I had the Creme Brûlée French toast which was melt in your mouth delicious. My kids had red velvet pancakes, scrambled eggs and silver dollar pancakes and absolutely loved them. The Ricky smoothie was lovely. Draft coffee is also great. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

The wait was not long even with a long line.
Cash only but there is an ATM.
The shrimp and grits were amazing. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

On a locals recommendation we went for breakfast at this cafe. We waited for about ten minutes for a seat on a Saturday morning. One of our party needed a glass of water as she wasn’t feeling well and it was difficult to get anyone’s attention. After getting up and going to an employee to request water we were told the waitress will bring it over. They didn’t seem to understand the urgency or didn’t care. Two people ordered eggs and two ordered the salted caramel banana French toast. The eggs and side potatoes were plentiful, but bland. The French toast however was delicious for those with a sweet tooth.
We passed this place on Sunday and the line was out the door. Personally, I would not wait.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

It was my first time visiting Green Eggs Cafe. The food AND the service was awesome. My gripe was the wait and the parking... it's no secret that the wait time and the parking is ridiculous but I guess if you frequent this place you are already aware of the that! As for the Cafe...the portion size was huge and the food was full of flavor! I got chicken and waffle with a side of cinnamon sweet potato fries...scrambled eggs drizzled with hot sauce sitting on top of a juicy chicken breast sitting on top of a waffle....excellent combo of sweet & salty!! Our waitress was extremely attentive which can be hard to do in such a crowded and busy place.
*Really wish I could remember my waitress name so I could about her out.....well she had a necklace with the name "Victoria" on it....wild guess that that's her name.

She was awesome!!! If you go....try getting her she's good.

I will visit again...just need to be more parking savvy.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Haha! I live in New Castle/Bear, DE and I wish we had a Green Eggs Cafe in Delaware. I have driven to Philadelphia just to go here for brunch on the weekend because I have enjoyed the food here a lot. I really dislike having to find parking here but that is how Center City Philly is. The last time I was up it was a nice sunny day and we had to wait for a table outside; then suddenly the sky opened up and it began pouring rain. Considering the attraction of this place and the fact that you can only wait outside they need to build some covering or something. Everyone that was waiting outside tried to squeeze under this small awning at the end of the street outside of this childcare facility. Maybe buy that and expand!! You do get a lot of food and it is really good (every thing I have ever eaten) so I guess I will keep driving up from Delaware! Shrimp and Grits are probably the best I have eaten at a restaurant; I have life-long experience of eating this southern cuisine from down in North Carolina with my family! The french toast is always very decadent and you get plenty of it; my daughter usually gets their special and never eats it all!