My "special friend" and I stayed at The Cornerstone this weekend while visiting his friends in Philly for NYE. Not only is the B&B beatitful and immaculately-maintained but the proprietors are extremely amiable. We had the University Suite, which was huge and gorgeous and made me wish we were there for more than one day. I would recommend this B&B for couples or families and hope to visit for a longer period of time again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Philadelphia's Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast, an elegant and cozy urban inn located within walking distance to the University of Pennsylvania, Drexel University, and the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Cornerstone offers a unique opportunity to enjoy Philadelphia with Center City only minutes away and easily accessible by public transportation. The Cornerstone offers the following amenities at no additional charge: *Wifi * Breakfast * Zoo Package *Eastern State Package * Street Parking * Toiletries The Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast is a family owned and operated business. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornerstone Bed And Breakfast
- Cornerstone Hotel Philadelphia