1,540 results
All reviews city hall ymca building love park convention center sliding door mini bar valet parking room service modern hotel suburban station front desk staff reading terminal market central location hotel bar valet service few blocks king bed
Reviewed 14 June 2015

I've stayed in Le Meridien in Philadephia more than 15 nights. The style of the hotel is very similar to W hotels in Seattle and other cities. Furnishings in the rooms are a bit sparse, but the beds - the most important feature - are fabulous. For those who like to walk, the hotel is within walking distance of shopping, and the Barnes Foundation. For the couch potato, its a short and inexpensive taxi ride. One of the best features of the hotel is that guests have access to the gym and pool at Sweat Fitness, which is next door.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank dctraveller120
EvanGM, General Manager at Le Meridien Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2015

Dear dctraveller120

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Le Meridien Philadelphia. I was glad to see that enjoyed your long stay with us. We look forward having you back in our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2015

I've stayed here a few times and it's always been a great experience. The staff is great and always attentive to guests in the lobby. The rooms are large and I believe that my room was upgraded during each stay too! The only downside to this property is the smaller gym. Certainly recommended this hotel to my colleagues.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank CWGators22

Dear CWGators22

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Le Meridien Philadelphia and thank you for your review. I was happy to see that you enjoyed our hotel and were well cared for by our staff. I totally understand your comment regarding the fitness center and I am glad to inform you that we have a great agreement with SWEAT gym, located next door. We invite our guests to take advantage of this complimentary access, by proof of hotel key and key packet, when their fitness needs require more than we offer. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip Philadelphia.

Reviewed 2 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed here last month to be close to my granddaughter who was born prematurely at Hahnemann Hospital. My daughter needed a relaxing place that was closeby so that we could visit as much as possible. It was the best location for us and close to restaurants. It was very clean and room service was great!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank tgarrett618
EvanGM, General Manager at Le Meridien Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2015

Dear tgarrett618
Thank you for your recent stay at Le Meridien Philadelphia and thank you for your TripAdvisor review. Congratulations on your granddaughter, I hope that the baby and your daughter are in great shape. I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel, its accessible location and its services. Please do not hesitate to come back and stay with us again in the near future

Reviewed 1 June 2015

I stayed in this hotel for five days while in the city for business. It was the perfect location, central, close to shops, restaurants and walking distance to tourist attractions.
The hotel is very welcoming, there is a nice reception area with extremely nice and helpful staff at the door and reception. On arrival I was sent some complimentary sweets and refreshments which were very welcome after the long flight from UK.

The lobby restaurant offers interesting cocktails. I specially liked the decoration and ambient music. I used the gym quite frequently and it was never crowded.
I loved this hotel and would not go anywhere else now when visiting Philly.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Maria D

Dear Maria D
Thank you very much for your recent stay at Le Meridien Philadelphia and for your kind words in your review on TripAdvisor. I was glad to see that you enjoyed the hotel service. We pride ourselves on not only meeting our guests’ expectations, but exceeding them. I hope Maria D that you come back and stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2015

Good location near city hall. Reasonable walk to train stations and city sites. Short walk to 13th st restaurants. Inviting lobby with bar center stage. Interesting cocktail choices. Lobby restaurant very nice for breakfast. Rooms reasonably sized and comfortable. I was lucky to be upgraded to a suite (no door between living room and bedroom, but I was alone so that was not an issue). Regular rooms looked nice as well. Arrangement with fitness club next door.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
EvanGM, General Manager at Le Meridien Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2015

Dear 150nightsperyr
Thank you for your recent stay at Le Meridien Philadelphia and thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel and its accessible location. We look forward having you back in the near future.