“It's an apartment, it's a hotel, I really dont...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Ianne N
“It's an apartment, it's a hotel, I really dont know”
Reviewed 18 March 2018 for a stay in January 2018

After booking this apartment online I was thinking how will the setup go since it is our first time booking an apartment. Upon our arrival it was a great suprise, the place was at the center of the city everything is just walking distance. Although there was some delay in our check in it was worth it. I will tell my friends about this apartment and hope to see it again.!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing