1,722 results
All reviews art bar ruth's chris front desk rooftop pool rittenhouse square city hall room service market street within walking distance suburban station city view the club lounge would highly recommend this hotel bed was comfortable business trip hotel is in a great location hotel staff
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Checked in on Sunday, July 15th and was welcomed with enthusiam by the staff at the front desk, particularly Myisha! I had been traveling for the last two weeks and her bright and cheering attitude was refreshing! She has a dynamic and friendly personality, her customer services skills are impeccable! I teach customer service to my high school students and it was delightful to meet a person of this caliber. Wise choice putting her as the first point of contact entering your hotel. She also upgraded my room upon request.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful and welcoming and very large.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank theresabadgett
Bob C, General Manager at Sonesta Philadelphia Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks so much for your review. We are so pleased to hear of your comments regarding our hotel and especially pleased to hear of your interaction with our staff. We pride ourselves on providing great hospitality and meeting guest expectations. You can rest assured that we will also recognize the staff member you mentioned and thank her for the hospitality she provided.

We do hope to see you soon in the near future. Please don't forget to make your reservations at Sonesta.com

Reviewed 20 July 2018

We only stayed one night but wished we could stay longer. This is a lovely, clean hotel in a very walkable neighborhood. The beds were super comfy, everything in the room was clean, the AC worked great (and wasn't too noisy). We had a package that included the parking so I can't speak to whether parking is overpriced. The only negative I have is that the walls are kind of thin, but honestly I don't think I've ever stayed in a hotel that didn't have thin walls!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your review. We are so pleased to hear of your experiences during your stay with us. We pride ourselves on maintaining a "spotlessly clean and well maintained" hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us when your travel brings you to Philadelphia.

Don't forget to make your reservations at Sonesta.com!

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Small room. But very clean and nice.
I enjoyed my stay. Many restaurants in the area. Which unfortunately most of them Öse around 9 pm. But good variaty and you have to go see the sights. After all you are in Philadelphia.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Bob C, General Manager at Sonesta Philadelphia Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that our hotel met your expectations. We would agree that our location is centrally located within many great restaurants. We hope that you will get a chance to come back to Philadelphia in the near future and stay with us again!

Don't forget to make your reservations at Sonesta.com

Reviewed 19 July 2018

We stayed at this hotel for five nights. The room was large, spotlessly clean. The location is excellent. Close to many restaurants and bars. I made use of the pool area and ate at breakfast the grab and go.

What makes this hotel in my opinion are the staff. Each and everyone of whom I came into contact were courteous, friendly and very helpful. Unfortunately, I didn't get the name of the concierge. I believe he was a stand in for the regular lady. His restaurant recommendations were spot on. He also spent a lot of time with us figuring out the best method for us to travel onto NYC

Paul the doorman was a delight to deal with, he has a great knowledge of Philadelphia and was more than patient in fielding my many questions.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to hear of your stay with us and glad you were able to experience our services. What we love hearing the most about is the hospitality provided by our staff. We would agree that the staff members you mentioned are truly committed to making sure all guest needs are met. And in a lot of cases, exceeding expectations. You can rest assured that we will also recognize these staff members and thank them for their commitment to hospitality.

Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit at Sonesta Philadelphia!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

We all enjoyed our stay at Sonesta Philadelphia Downtown. The staff were all very friendly and accommodating. The young man who helped us with our luggage enjoyed talking with us about his visits to S.C. our home state. One day we wanted to reheat leftovers from a great nearby Italian restaurant and the staff brought up a microwave and plates, silver ware and napkins for us to use for our meal! It is a big hotel which creates a high level of energy in the lobby and elevators, but it is not too noisy or rowdy. We were there for the 4th of July and this was great location with a pleasant mile or so walk to Independence Hall and an even shorter walk to the Art Museum for the Fireworks. Great restaurants and parks in the area too.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Wow! Thanks for your review. We are so pleased to read your comments and compliments regarding the hotel and staff. We pride ourselves on maintaining a spotlessly clean and well maintained hotel. Then on top of it, we provide the best in hospitality from our staff.

We look forward to your next visit with us. Don't forget to make your reservations at Sonesta.com