I was looking for the least expensive big-brand hotel (Marriott, Hilton, etc) to stay in for a night in Philly. This fit the bill. The staff is INCREDIBLE...so polite, helpful, ...really stand-outs.
But the facility is a bit lacking:
- pressure in jacuzzi is non-existent;
- our coffee maker didn't work;
- very tiny towels at the pool and jazuzzi;
- no in-room safes;
- poor soundproofing in rooms.
The soundproofing was a problem because there were a lot of partiers returning home when the bars closed, which woke us up...we were still trying to sleep off jet lag from our incredible trip to Sardenia and Rome! (See my hotel reviews!) Because I had just stayed in two hotels in multiple rooms, I was especially sensitive to the noise...this was really bad. Our rooms in noisy Rome were much quieter!
Other than that, if you're looking for a reasonably priced accommodation in Center City, this place will do the trick. Although beware there is no free breakfast.. try the Reading Terminal Market, a short walk away.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Philadelphia