Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
US$ 185
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 243/night.

US$ 230
US$ 214
  • Breakfast included
US$ 229
US$ 186
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 212/night.

The Windsor Suites(Philadelphia)
US$ 201
US$ 198
US$ 197
US$ 181
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 203/night.

US$ 150
US$ 212
US$ 176
2,152 results
All reviewsthe reading terminal marketacross the streetgreat locationfloor restaurantparking garagecenter cityjunior suitewithin walking distanceliberty belljefferson stationrestaurant stafftop floorflower showhotel is locatedindependence hallbusiness centerfront desk staff
Reviewed 20 March 2012

At first, I thought nabbing a room at this Hilton on priceline was a dream. The hotel is perfectly located, cozy, and nice. The room comes equipped with a microwave, flat panel TV, and fridge. The city view is great. But that's where the fun stops.

I was here for 3 nights and could barely get any sleep. The rooms are poorly insulated, so I could hear all of the goings-on in the busy street below. Because the hotel is mere steps away from a major train station, the noise was disturbing. I had major business to do in the area, so I needed sleep (more than 4-5 hours, of course). For some reason, the hotel staff thought it'd be a brilliant idea to put a young, single female in a room that had an adjoining door to the room adjacent. The door, flimsy as it was, allowed for all of the minute noise to filter into my room (even something little as rustling papers!). I'm a heavy sleeper, in general. When I alerted the front desk about these issues, after the first night of almost no sleep, they simply sent up earplugs; I requested to be moved to another room, and they denied me. I also have severe mold allergies, and there were spots of red mold growing on the shower curtain. Did I mention the trash on the floor? Two crumpled water bottles lay in the corner, and the nightstand was full of dust.

In short: book elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
HGIPhillyGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

Dear weltwanderlust,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your most recent stay at our hotel.

I am so sorry you were disappointed in your stay with us. It is our goal to make sure you have the most exceptional guest experience possible. Please consider staying with us again. I am confident we can make your stay one of the best you’ve ever experienced.

Please think about giving us another try on your next visit to Philadelphia. We’d like another chance to dazzle you! If I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact me direct at the hotel and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

I was in the city for business and the location of this hotel was great. It was within walking distance of many restaurants, shopping, etc. The rooms were decent, but a bit loud at night since it's a popular area. The hotel bar has a great view and all of the staff were extremely friendly. Overall, the hotel was okay for business, but I wouldn't stay here for personal travel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear mauionmymind08,

Thank you for the feedback you provided regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City. It was indeed our pleasure to host you and your satisfaction, feedback and business are very important to us.

We would love the opportunity to have you as our guest once again whether it would be for business or a pleasure trip to Philadelphia. Please give us an opportunity to show you the service and amenities that we are very proud of here.

Again, thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City. If I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact me direct at the hotel and it will be my pleasure to assist you. On behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City family, we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Very well located, right by the conference center, and reading terminal, 7 minute walk from the Comcast building.
You can walk down Arch street down Ben Franklin to the water front passing the museum, aka the Rocky stairs.
Ok for a business trip, but would take a higher rated establishment for private travel.
Friendly staff though.

Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Moshe L

Dear Moshe L,

Thank you for the feedback you provided regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City. It was indeed our pleasure to host you and your business is very important to us.

We would love the opportunity to have you as our guest once again. Please think about giving us another try on your next visit to Philadelphia. We’d like another chance to dazzle you!

Again, thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City. If I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact me direct at the hotel) and it will be my pleasure to assist you. On behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City family, we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Wow, very impressed. First time staying at this hotel and first time ever creating a review. The Front Desk Team encouraged me to share my experience. Stayed at the hotel to see a recent concert and felt like I was royalty. Really enjoyed the comforts of our room, the breakfast experience, and location. When back in the area, will be sure to stay again and will be sure to recommend.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear LuvSTL1978

Thank you for allowing us to host your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City. It was indeed our pleasure to host you and your satisfaction, feedback and business are very important to us.

I want to thank you for the feedback you provided on this website regarding your experience at our hotel. As General Manager, your comments and feedback are very important to us as we use them to commend our associates that have gone above and beyond in providing exceptional service to our guests. The feedback also inspires the entire team to ensure that we exceed our guest’s expectations. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your review/comments with our entire hotel team.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

This is a lovely hotel with a nice staff and wonderful beds. The beds you can change the hardness, which is great for my husband and I. Before we stay here again we will check into prices for other hotels which include parking. We parked at the parking garage this hotel is attached to for 1 day and 3 hours and we were charge 60.00 for parking! I realize the hotel might not have anything to do with the parking fees, but I will look better next time

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear mainec00ncat,

It is unfortunate that you are upset about the cost of the parking garage although we feel that the pricing is competitive with other covered parking options in the area. If you could contact the hotel and ask for me, I would like the opportunity to speak to you in further detail about this issue you encountered.

Again, thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City. On behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City family, we look forward to seeing you in the near future.