1,757 results
All reviews full kitchen irish pub rooftop pool walk in closet front desk small kitchen franklin institute one bedroom suite museum district city hall within walking distance rocky steps love park suburban station logan square location is great parking garage
Reviewed 27 February 2017

I stayed two nights this week with a friend, who stayed here before and loved it. This was a great experience and I like how it was convenient to get to all the major Philly hotspots. Brittney at the front desk was extremely helpful. I will keep Windsor Suites in mind for my next trip to Philly.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Michael R, General Manager at The Windsor Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

ifeldman389,

Thank you for your fabulous five star review! Thank you also for taking the time to recognize Brittney for the level of attentive service she provided during your stay. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Center City!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Windsor Suites for one night but I swear we could have lived there. A full kitchen including a dishwasher and I swear, the cutest little bottle of Palmolive dishwashing liquid and a brand-new sponge to use. There was a huge closet that's bigger than my closet at home plus a smaller closet. Keurig coffee maker. The bathroom was really nice everything was super clean and the beds are comfy though a little smaller than I thought is normal. We asked for help twice...the first time, from a very busy maid who not only told us where to find the ice but walked with us to make sure that we knew exactly where we were going. The second time I asked the gentleman at the front desk for directions and he actually walked out of the building so he could point and show me where to go and where to turn. Everyone was so nice, they held our bags for us and let us park there a little bit longer the next day so we could go off and see a couple sites before we left. There are two wonderful restaurants on site...pricey, but it is downtown Philly. We will definitely stay at this hotel again when we are in Philadelphia. We stayed for one
night for $179 but got the Philly overnight package which made it a great deal. (You can find it on visitphilly.com). You can choose from many different hotels but this one gets our vote!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Annaandfam

Annaandfam,

Thank you for your tremendous five star review! I am delighted to hear your experience was spot on and that several of our team members made positive impacts throughout your time with us. Appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and hope to welcome you back whether for another one of our great package offers, or just an overnight getaway.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

All staff very welcoming. Thank you Brian for great restaurant recommendations ! and entire staff for courteous treatment. Room was spacious and quiet (as I requested), bed was a dream, and entire stay was a pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Michael R, General Manager at The Windsor Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

benjam,

Thank you for your great five star review! It is fabulous to hear you found our pillow top mattresses to be "a dream", and thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the world.

We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back whenever your travels bring you to Philadelphia.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

We participated in the Visit Philly Overnight package so that we could take our boys to see the Jurassic World exhibit at the Franklin Institute. It's an amazing deal that includes a fantastic suite, free parking, two tickets to the exhibit, $20 food credit to Garces restaurants, $10 Uber credit, and two free ice skating passes and skate rentals. The free parking saved us $50, and the hotel is a short walk to the museum. We were also able to walk to the Garces restaurant Buena Onda so that we could use the $20 food credit.

Our suite was huge! There was plenty of room for the four of us in the bedroom area alone, but this suite included a kitchen, large table with four chairs, balcony, living room, and three walk in closets. Large flat screen TVs were in both the living area, as well as the bedroom area. We did not use this service, but I read that you can order food from Trader Joes to be delivered to your hotel room. Photos of the hotel rooms do not do them justice.

The best part of the hotel stay was Brian at the front desk. He was so attentive. He remembered our names, and always engaged our children in conversation. When we asked for directions he walked us out front of the hotel so that he could point us in the right direction. We were so impressed with Brian and the hospitality he offered us. When my husband had an unusual request, Brian got Brandon, the hotel manager, who was just as accommodating as Brian!

We can't wait to return to the hotel again!

Room Tip: Pay for a suite, it's worth it!
Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Cynthia D,

Thank you for your superb five star review! The Visit Philly Overnight package has been a huge success for the city and for all of our guests, and I am delighted to hear you were able to take advantage while the package is available. Thank you also for taking the time to recognize Brian and Brandon, for their level of personalized service throughout your stay.

Thank you again for your time and valued feedback and we hope to see you again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

My Fiance' and I stayed here post Valentine's Day to get away and see the city. The hotel itself was beautiful and they had champagne, Godiva truffles & chocolate covered strawberries in our room since we booked the Romance Package. To start, at check in there was an irate man next to us at te counter. He was being denied check in because he had a prepaid debit card and not an actual banking card. I also had a prepaid debit card because I have dealt with hotels overcharging me and stealing my money or taking forever to refund me. But either way Thomas (the man checking us in) denied my prepaid card as well and luckily my fiance' had his credit card. I dont see why a prepaid card matters because either the money is there or it isnt. These arent just a basic Visa gift card, they are prepaid debit cards that a have an account number & routing number. It's still through a bank. A lot of people that have dealt with fraud & theft like me use them these days. I made my reservation with this prepaid debit card so if they arent excepted that shouldve been stated or verified before I came to check in. After that we were supposed to received 2 free drinks at Con Murphy's, Thomas said just give them our room number and it will be fine. Not that case! We were seated at Con Murphy's for lunch and my fiance" had to get up and go back to the counter to get our VOUCHERS that allowed us 2 free drinks. In the morning our romance package included free BREAKFAST IN BED so we asked Thomas how do we go about that. Thomas told us to call in our order and have it delivered to the room or the lobby and it will be handled. Again, not the case! The worker at Con Murphy said that the breakfast once again needed a VOUCHER that we never received and it was for restaurant dining not in room dining. The girl at Con Murphy's was nice and patient so she made the exception and delivered our breakfast to our room and comp'd it but she still needed a voucher which we didnt have. So my fiance' had to throw on clothes and go downstairs witht the girl and get a voucher from the front desk and by the time he got back upstairs our food was cold. Also, the food was free but disgusting. I was emailed a confirmation from Mathhew B. ( a receptionist) that my check out time would be 1pm since I booked the Romance Package, Thomas and another woman up front both stated that check out time was 12pm, no exceptions. Overall, I wish I never stayed here. The room was nice but the overall service made our stay frustrating. I will remain a Hilton and Hyatt frequent flyer from now on.

Room Tip: No point in booking a balcony room because there isn't any balcony seating.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Alyssad08,

Thank you for your review! After reading your review it is clear that we dropped the ball. I apologize that we did not provide the proper tools to our team to ensure they were prepared to provide you with an exceptional stay. We will ensure that detailed communications are provided to our Guest Experience Team for all room packages moving forward, to ensure similar issues are not repeated for our valued guests. I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, and would very much like the opportunity to speak with you personally to ensure this matter is resolved to your satisfaction. I have included my email and phone number below, and hope to have the opportunity to speak with you soon.

mroberts@thewindsorsuites.com