Great location that was easy to get to and easy from which to get to the attractions we wanted to visit.
This hotel had all the amenities of a large chain with the personal service of a family-run place. Whenever anyone needed anything (I observed others in addition to our own requests) there was no checking with a manager or delegating to another department, it just got done. Plain and simple.
The room was large, very clean and comfortable.
The kitchenette was a very nice added convenience.
Often, when away from home, you may wind up wasting half your dinner since you'd have no way to store or heat leftovers.
A fridge, stove and microwave (as well as dishes and cutlery) allow you to really enjoy the rest of your meal as a late night snack.
There was also a huge walk-in closet which doubled as a changing room for us.
There was also a coffee pot (with coffee) a safe for valuables and the TV showed TV programming rather than ads for what else you could order from the hotel.
There was free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel (lobby and every room).
Access to pool and fitness center were also included at no additional charge.
When we checked out the room, the folks at the desk told us that if we were going to do more sightseeing before heading home, they'd be happy to store our luggage for us.
These services, friendly attitude and clean, comfortable lodging make this exactly what I'm looking for in a hotel stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DOWNTOWN PHILADELPHIA HOTEL - UNIQUE URBAN HOTEL SUITES Experience modern urban living at The Windsor Suites, your home away from home in downtown Philadelphia. A perfect blend of modern comfort and authenticity, our hotel captures the spirit of discovery and innovation instilled by Benjamin Franklin. Discover the city as you walk out our front doors and visit any one of the renowned arts and cultural destinations at your fingertips, such as The Philadelphia Museum of Art, Comcast Center, and Rittenhouse Square. Our spacious studio and one-bedroom suites feature fully equipped kitchens, living and dining space, and breathtaking skyline views to suit both business and leisure travelers. Savor traditional Irish cuisine at Con Murphy's, stay connected in our fully equipped business center, or host an event in the flexible 1,900 square foot meeting space. When it is time for fitness and wellness, re-charge in our fitness center, or lounge by our rooftop pool overlooking the city. Regardless of your purpose for visiting Philadelphia, you'll find that Windsor Suites embodies the genuine warmth and pride that our great city is known for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Windsor Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Windsor Hotel Philadelphia
- Marriott Execustay Philadelphia