Location- amazing. Right in center city in a cute little neighborhood. You can walk to the historical district and the water or in the opposite direction to Rittenhouse Square.
Service- amazing. All of the staff so friendly and helpful. We arrived early in the morning and they had our room ready for us before noon. Held our bags that morning and also the next day after checking out.
Value- amazing. You can't beat $150/night in the middle of center city- most hotels are double that price. Free breakfast in the morning.
Rooms are not enormous, keep in mind it is a boutique hotel. We had a king bed an it wasn't cramped. Window looking right out onto 12th street.
Overall great experience!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $125.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia