All reviews reading terminal market within walking distance light sleeper corner room two double beds desk clerk the room was nice chinatown parking race
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Double charged my credit card. Numerous phone calls later still haven’t gotten my money nor an apology. The manager is never available to answer my questions - how convenient.

Now they’re straight up ignoring me. Literally any other hotel will provide a better experience than this (unless you like being scammed for over $300). DONT GO HERE

Date of stay: August 2018
Saleema M, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Thank you Thomas for your feedback I will be indirect contact with you shortly to address this issue and concern. I deeply apologize for the inconvenience we have caused. We will be speaking soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Loved this hotel. We had two nights booked at a great price at another bigger hotel but decided to go a night earlier and found this much less expensive hotel. Room was small but very comfortable, clean and relaxing. Breakfast was ok, kind of pricey. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
maurice a, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank you Joni for taking the time and provide us with your feedback.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Wow! Haven’t stayed in a hotel quite this filthy and disorganized for quite some time! Carpets smelled like dirty feet! Towels and wash cloths were not exchanged for 3 days! Breakfast eggs took 30 minutes. Had to change rooms to one that did not smell like cigarette smoke! Desk staff, housekeeping, and maintenance were courteous and tried very hard to be helpful but what a train wreck.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Saleema M, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear Joe,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Saleema McGill and I am the at the Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me anytime. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center.

Saleema McGill
saleem.mcgill@starboardmgtllc.com

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

My 13 year old son and I came to Philadelphia for a lacrosse tournament and decided to stay downtown so we could tour around on our one free day here (we had to be in Conshohocken by 5pm that night).

This hotel was perfect. It was located next to the convention centre and within walking distance to a lot of attractions including Reading Terminal Market and Bus Stop #6 on the Big Bus Tour. This made it very convenient for us to walk from our hotel to the stop in the am to catch the bus and AB the end of the day.

The hotel was clean and updated. We had a room with two double beds and had a lot of space. (We were only in the room for less than 11 hours so didn’t need any other amenities.)

The front desk was helpful and check in was super quick. They also stored our luggage for us while we toured the city for the day which was very convenient.

Finally, they are within walking distance of the Budget /Avis rental car place downtown so we could grab our rental car, come back and quickly park in the parking lot across the street while we grabbed our luggage and go. This meant we didn’t have to grab a rental car the night before just to have it sit in the parking lot all day.

This was a very good hotel for the price and the location

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RosieRo56
Saleema M, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We look forward in the future to you staying with us again at Four Points by Sheraton Center City. It was a pleasure to service you and your son!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I had a great stay thanks to Tom the night audit guy. Tom provided me with an excellent customer service upon check in. He informed me all the amenities your hotel has to offer. I work in the hotel industry and I could tell Tom is s great asset at your property. Tom deserve a raise. I recommend this place to everyone. Thank you Tom for a great stay.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
maurice a, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank your Tom! we appreciate you recognizing our great staff!