“Area weekday visit , found a jewel”
Review of Cactus

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Manayunk
Cross street: Rector Street
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

While in the area we were looking for a lunch spot, found the cactus and glad we did. Most area restaurants were not open but we were welcomed in and were told it was taco Tuesday . Great salsa and chips and the loaded burrito was beyond large and the taste was yum ! (Took half to go ) Tacos were a hit along with the price. We look forward to the next trip to the area so we can enjoy this spot again.
I recommend this spot if you want a rustic casual atmosphere with a great style of its own Mexican taste !!

Enjoy the little moments as they come because you will never get a chance to get any of them back !! JEEP DAD #familyjeepers

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Went there with a group of my friends on Saturday night. Staff is super friendly and the food was great and the Margs were banging.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

My friends and I decided to go out for some drinks and dinner on a Wednesday night. The cactus had seats for us right away, the server came as we were sitting down to get our drink orders, within several minutes we were given free chips, salsa, and our drinks were already at the table. The food came out very quick and was very good! The chicken wrap was awesome! The long island iced-teas are awesome as well, you NEED to try them! Overall, great place for dinner and drinks on Main Street.

Reviewed 25 July 2015

We went to this place because we were craving some Mexican food. We didn't know what to expect as we read different mixed reviews about this place, but we were glad we stopped by and gave this place a chance.
My wife ordered the longhorn meal and we shared.
I ordered the pulled pork with black bean salsa and we both shared it as well.
We also had the stuffed jalapeno with three different kinds of cheese for an appetizer and were impressed.
We were stuffed and we actually had some left overs.
I would definitely recommend you checking this place out if you are looking for a great place to eat for a reasonable price.

Reviewed 29 September 2014 via mobile

We went to Cactus this past Saturday night. We sat by the road and I was apprehensive but it was awesome. Some people watching as we munched on good chips and salsa. Their version of Jalapeño poppers were real good. Spicy on one end and pretty normal on the the other. The Fajita was very fresh and not burnt. Our daughter had the Quesadilla and that was real good. My wife had a fajita salad and the waiter forgot to put that in. But he was apologetic and got it on the table with a little delay. All in all good place to go.