Wife and I went for a weekend getaway from Lancaster. We always love to stay at the FS Philly and this was our 5th or 6th stay in the last 3-4 years. Check in, bell service, concierge (Patty) and service were all terrific. Dined at the Fountain Restaurant which was superb. Server Gabriel was terrific. Female maitre d was poorly dressed should have been wearing a suit or something more formal. Reception Blaire very charming and welcoming. Upgraded through AmEx to One Bedroom Suite whcih was spacious with nice Fountain view. We were very disappointed with some changes that are designed to make the bar and restaurant more casual. The bar has added two large TV's which are horrific. They have also discontinued the live piano in the evenings in the bar- another huge disappointment. It no longer feels like a FS in this room - just a Westin or Hyatt, what a shame. They did have a pianist on Saturday afternoon but only for an hour from 4-5 during tea. It now feels like just another hotel bar, not the classy, sophisticated room that is used to be. Spa treatments were nice. House car service was terrifc. Concierge Patty pulled off a miracle in getting us a reservation at Butcher & Singer Saturday night - it was booked until 10 but thanks to her, we had a prime seat at 7.30 and were treated special. They also missed a turn down. We will return because in our view, FS is in a class of its own, but we encourage management to bring back the pianist as it created an atmosphere of elegance that distinguished this location from other fine hotels in the city. However, attention to detail has slipped just a bit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Logan is an independent hotel that blends sophistication with modern luxury. As Philadelphia's hotel we are a social hub in the heart of the cultural district, complete with outdoor living spaces and unique culinary experiences. We share the story of this great city through our inspired design features and locally curated art collection. Located on historic Logan Square, The Logan Hotel is within easy walking distance to Museums, galleries and the Franklin Institute. This modern luxury hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites, over 14,000 square feet of event space, full service Spa & Fitness, Urban Farmer Steakhouse, The Commons Lobby Bar and the city's biggest and best roof top bar, Assembly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons